Episode 2.02: You Could Drive A Person Crazy

Guest ranster627

Guest ranster627

Episode 2.02: Title Unknown

Airdate: Fall 2005

• 07/22 - One of the housewives is late with her newspaper payments, and gets in a fight with the paperboy. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 07/20 - One of the housewives is hitting up different therapists for medication. Gabrielle brings cash to a woman in a bad neighborhood, which she ultimately holds on to herself. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 07/19 - Lynette settles in at her job, and is being pitched an ad campaign by two young writers. One of the housewives is visited by the mother of someone who died, and the mother is crying all the time, in the restaurant, at the drycleaner. Source: SpoilerFix.com

• 1 month later...
Guest ranster627

Episode 2.02: You Could Drive a Person Crazy

Airdate: October 2, 2005

09/11 - Shirley Knight ("Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood") will also guest-star in the episode as Rex Van De Camp's (the departed Steven Culp) mother. Source: ABC

Guest ranster627

FROM SpoilerFix

09/14 - Susan is surprised to learn the identity of Edie's new boyfriend; Lynette heads back to work, leaving Tom in charge of the house; Bree suffers through her mother-in-law's melodramatic grieving. Source: WCHS TV 8

Guest ranster627

FROM SpoilerFix

09/19 - Susan seethes when she finds out about Edie and Karl (Richard Burgi); Lynette begins her new job and Tom begins his -- as a househusband; Carlos has a favor to ask ogf Gaby; and Bree's mother-in-law (Shirley Knight) continues to drive her crazy. Source: TV Guide Online

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ranster627

FROM TV GUIDE: The Water Cooler

Desperate Housewives

Um, I hate to break it to ABC, but the wives are becoming less desperate and more psychotic. Seriously, I understand the horror of a messy house, but Lynette's releasing a rat in her own home to "bend Tom to her will" has me fearing that she shares a few too many attributes with certain serial killers who tortured animals in their youth. Then there's Susan "accidentally" backing her car over Edie. Unless it was the Suzanne Somers roller-disco finery that sent her into a rage blackout. That I can understand. Otherwise, nobody deserves a broken tibia just for shacking up with her neighbor's ex. Who, by the way, is aging very nicely. Well done, Richard Burgi. (Now give 'Cooler's Rhoda Charles a call, would ya? She wants to

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name