Friday, August 1st

CeCiMom

Wow, Libra is pissed off! Now she's confronting April and April just lowered the boom on Libra AND Keesha over what Jessie came in to the HOH and told her earlier about what he heard in the next room when he was trying to rest in his bed.

This is gettin' good. The mean girls are turning on each other!! Woohoo, turn on your feeds!! :lol:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keesha in the other room Keesha is losing it and saying who the F does April think she is. She is ranting to Memphis and Renny. She said she is sick that everyone is prancing around April. She said April acts like she is all it. She said nobody else in the house acts like this.

She just said April I can't stand your F'ing guts. She said April thinks everything is about her.

*note pot meet kettle Keesha

Keesha is so mad she is spitting saying she hates April. She said she is going to go tell her to her face. She thought she was disrespected by April

OMG freaking God all 4 of the girls are screaming

It should be about 40 minutes into BBAD time.

Keesha and April are in a war to be queen's of the house. Keesha said someone in this room is 2 faced.

Now Keesha is apologizing to April for flying off the handle. They said who said it who said it then they said Jessie.

I don't know what they are talking about it. No Keesha said she is going to call out the Mother F'er.

Now all the hate is on Jessie and Michelle and Jerry is in the room and saying settle down stick together.

Now the girls are yelling at each other again. I am so confused.

I am sorry but it bothers me that Jerry keeps saying the F word and now he says they all need to love each other and he is hugging the girls and now the girls are all united against the outsiders.

Libra and Keesha keep calling Jessie a F'er. Looks like they are going to go against April and vote out Jessie if he doesn't get POV.

*note this worked out for Keesha because she will get to keep her Memphis.

That was the most ridiculous fight I've ever seen...I think there were 2 going on at the same time!?

oh drama...how they turned it onto Michelle and Jessie...:confused:

good timing though...I hope it throws Aprila nd Libra off their pov game! :pray2:

OMG I love it the two skank ass bitches are going to be fighting Keesha is such a jealous bitch so jealous of April and she's saying she can't stand April. Dumb ass April puts up Memphis and Jesse what an ass. I knew Keesha would freak if Memphis gets put up and goes home she wants to bump uglies with him so bad she could care less about her man at home. I love it I love it.

Here is comes Keesha is going to get April.

Then Jerry told Libra to shut up and Renny jumped in and flipped out on Jerry.

Both Keesha and Libra say Jessie is the one that needs to leave the house.

Now Jerry and Renny start fighting again. Now they all say they have to stick together.

They blame Jessie and Memphis for all their yelling and screeming.

So Keesha's whole motivation is to save A MAN!!! Most of my female friends and relatives are strong, proud women whose lives don't necessarily revolve around a man. Like poor Michelle went beyond her endurance in HOH comp for JESSE and April held on for OILIE!!!

And how many flips does Memphis care about Keesha!!!

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

this is sooooooo ridiculous!!!!

Girls still fighting now in kitchen...Jessie goes in bedroom and does a happy dance! :naughty:

I love this BS!

Archived