Friday, August 1st

CeCiMom

Renny, April and Libra sitting at Kitchen table bashing Memphis and Jerry. April focusing on Memphis and Renny and April focusing on Jerry.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, it looks like Jerry may actually be the one going this week. What an interesting (stupid) group. Evict the non-threatening players and keep the strongest (I'm referring to the first three evictions as well).

Earlier this week Ollie, Libra, and April were jogging and Ollie said the fans are going to think we are stupid...YEP. CBS must have had a hand in keeping Jessie. From Angie's speech...the best one I have ever heard in 9 seasons, free of the thank you will miss you crap, she was definately smart. Had a feeling April would win HOH. At this point...only Renny is fun to watch.

I am wondering how April's arms and Michelle's hands are doing...The photos posted in the picture feed show her hands just awful looking. Must be pretty painful.

who will go after the showmance straight up?

because it seem this season has a bunch of sheep just going with flow and no really players that will take the lead

They're so stupid...someone should think about breaking up the little sex party, but they are not.

Every body else in the house is "strong" for the most stupid reason according to the hgs, but April and HOllie are exchanging body fluids and they're not a threat?

Biggest fools under one roof in BB history to date.

Libra who lasted what maybe five minutes more than Jerry thinks it was funny when he went down.

Libra also mentioned that everyone is bringing up ailments since the comp, then she said in a whisper "Michelle is in the shower" and April rolled her eyes as if to say Michelle is making up ailments too.

Libra confronted by Michelle now gives her kudos for hanging on the ledge.

April says "I feel great" I could go outside and do bicep curls. If I were the others, I'd think about getting her out first when they get the chance because she'll be hard to beat in finals.

April is more vile than Jen from Season 6 ever was. She'll get hers if there's any justice in the universe next week because it seems like whenever someone pulls something like this either through luck or DR manipulation the next person to leave is the scumbag who caused it in the first place.

Just like Jen I hope April goes home next week and I pray to God if that happens whoever put her up says "i guess you shouldn't have swore on Boston's life...huh bitch?"

So many guys thing Keesha and April are attractive. I just don't get it. They look like any other girl I could pick up in a bar at 1am...only more fake.

That's because Jessie is using Michelle. You can tell he wouldn't give her the time of day in RL, unless she was buying him something, lol. Memphis is so funny, saying being cordial doesn't matter in this game, maybe he will see the light when Jessie goes this week. He even used ED as an example, as if he won by himself. Hello, Memphis, guess you missed the part where EDs actions didn't matter because of the outside manipulation. If you are going to reference a season, please reference a real season.

i dont see libra as that bad

april is one of coldest hg ever

yep at 5 bb time

Did anyone here watch the feeds before BB6? I was just wondering if the houseguests before Maggie and crew were as mean spirited unedited as the last few seasons. I really hate to say this but it seems like it is always the women (not all of them, of course) that get into all the horrible bashing. Does Libra and crew do anything fun? Have they played in the pool or come up with any kind of game to amuse themselves?

Archived