Renny - Week 4

CeCiMom

Of the people left in the house... I think that's a true statement (Renny and Keesha only true relationship)

Brian, Steve, Angie and Dan will be a long term frienship outside the house too, imo.

Also, I think that Jessie genuinely cares about Michelle... as a FRIEND... and unfortunately for him... she's getting pissy cause she can tell he's not into her "that" way.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What Renny whispered about Memphis's Greek girl friend

I was just watching back BBAD and when the gang were all sitting outside Renny let out a scream when Memphis said he had a Greek girl friend. She said, "You know what they say about the Greeks, don't you?" Renny then whispered to Keesha (I heard it loud and clear on my HD TV) "They like it from the back."

This was done in a joking manner but really that is what they say about Greek Men (too)! I believe in the gay life they refer to "French" as oral sex and "Greek" as...well you know...Naturally this sort of stuff is "legend" and "myth"...we all know people are people are people.

Also Renny said tonight that her husband calls her Lorenza, so Lorenza is her full name!

And the BB entertainment award goes to............................Renny, again.

I hope that the tape of Renny getting Dan to swear on the bible again is online............I could not stop laughing.............in fact just thinking about it makes me laugh..............and Dan's reaction was classic. Funniest moment in a very boring day.

if renny was smart i let keesha and libra vote out jessie and instead vote out memphis

jessie stays she earn jessie as an allied

libra keesha are fools

renny float float to the money

that would be a mess no one would eat

The problem with hooking up with Jessie is that if she says or does ANYTHING he feels is "disrespect", he'll dump her in a minute.

I don't think Renny wants to go there.

Thank God. :angel_not:

Don Jesse as I believe Ginger first called him is confusing respect with conceit. He thinks he should automatically be respected and they should have to earn his respect. There is something terribly wrong with this boy. :cookoo: He definitely has some underlying issues and no, I'm not a psychologist, I just work for one.

Well, except for Ollie who brought her up to April as his #1 the other night (?) who knows why.........of course, he's switched it a few times since then, last night, Dan was his #1 for a bit and, of course Libra is always his #1.

Go Renny!

keesha tool

I would have loved loved Renny if she had allinged herself with a different group. Now seeing her with Keesha and April takes the "like" off of her.

She may break out and gain my love again.

renny is too linear in her gameplay outside keesha she has no one

WHO should she hang out with?........Jerry (UGH) or maybe she could climb in bed between A & O (Ewwwwww)...........I think she has done a pretty good job of being friendly to most.......Jessie, Jerry & April all disrespected her from the start and mostly everyone else avoided her............Keesha was the only one who gave her a chance............... she's tried to be friends with others as they started to give her a chance.

Archived