Renny - Week 4

CeCiMom

She sure didn't start out on the right foot the first week or so ...

But... she sure grows on ya :excl:

She's got about the best sense of humor of who's left ... and is playing 'the game' in her own way.

After watching her on the feeds... wish she lived next door.

YOU GO GIRL :2thumbsup:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 3 Mean Girls are up in the HOH just doing all their Ollie bashing and ding ding Renny is at the door and comes in and said why do you girls always leave me out?

Shouldn't Renny wonder if Keesha constantly trashes Libra and April in conversations whit her and then.... she is always with them and leaving Renny out?

I think Renny probably knows but is keeping that filed away right now. The sign of a wise BB player. Just like Renny could have dropped from HOH comp to avoid the huge target on her back that April now has. Michelle is gunning for April now.

I just hope she continues to keep her anger under control, esp. with Jerry...........their side is going to have to vote out their own soon and some of them (April!) are looking for an excuse to give Renny the boot.

There's a YouTube video of the endurance HoH, with words of encouragement for Renny and Bon Jovi's "It's my life". LOL...awesome!!

I bet Renny has some of the coolest friends in New Orleans.

I would love to look like Renny does in that bathing suit when I'm 54... She's a hell of a fine looking woman for her age, and to say she isn't is showing you must be very young, and think you will never act that way when you are their age, or that it's so far away that you are light years away, let me assure you, life goes faster than you think, and you will be 54 before you know and when it happens, I hope someone comes to you and says you need to be told you look awful in something, and that you aren't 24 anymore too... :)

Renny is terrific...I wish she'd get more camera time...

the only bad thing I can say about her is that she chose poorly by hooking up with Keesha...not that she had too many choices...but it makes it hard to root for her when she's with my least favorite player...

amen Yana and Joy, that comment is just another mindless statement about someone who is not 20 something, good God does a person have to stop wearing a suit when they hit 30?? To please some shallow folks I guess. I think Renny looks great in her suit, can't wait till the shallow mindless ones are walkin in those 50 something shoes,lololol

Renny is doing a wonderful job, she's feeding Keesha lots of stuff to make her think twice. She tells her the truth about the others and gains Keesha's trust more and more.. I was hoping today she would go and make a deal with Memphis but she didn't

I think Renny will go far in this game..

I've been up and down on Renny. I liked her but then she started acting wierd. Now I like her again and Yana is right about being 54 and doing so well. I'm 50 and I look and feel like a sack of potatoes. I wish I knew her secret! Maybe it's the gumbo!

I don't like that Renny has only one alias and it is Keesha. She needs to work to draw Dan, Memphis in and not just by feeding Keesha things and waiting for her to break away from her alliance. All the time she spends with Keesha whispering is making others suspicious.

With Angie gone she is the prettiest female left in the house.

I agree Marty, she needs to spread out a little , Dan loves her, so I think she should definately take him under her wing, Keesha talks about Renny behind her back, well as we all know Keesha has many irons in the fire,lol I think Renny is a great lookin gal

She has let the other girls say things like Renny is shifty etc. Keesha will most likely let Renny take the fall and I don't picture Keesha protecting her.

We will see........

renny is keesha tool

I cannot wait to see Renny vote to evict Jessie. I hope she cackles all the way down the little hall.

I've heard Keesha say to many that Renny is the only one she really trusts..............I do think that Renny & Dan are getting close as well.........she's the one that got him to swear on the bible.

Archived