Jerry - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live in one of the Sun City's, (no children allowed) and I agree with Sue about the "old farts getting together and whopping it up" (although I don't consider myself an "old fart"), I think I've had more fun here than I ever had in high school.........some people can relate anything to sex!

I think the difference with Jerry is that he's not in the company of "other old farts"..........some of the remarks he makes to girls are a little uncomfortable and some over the line,IMO.

I'm no spring chicken. Although I make jokes about him sometimes, I admire his tenacity for going on this show! My mom is 86 and can run circles around me! I too enjoy "maturity" much better than my teens! When possible I entertain/volunteer at various nursing homes and it's amazing how chipper most of these Seniors are! I do think it was unfair of BB to have a HOH comp like standing on a ledge. And I sincerely hope Jerry gets his angry moments under his control. Don't want him to have a heart attack/stroke.

I think the difference with Jerry is that he's not in the company of "other old farts"..........some of the remarks he makes to girls are a little uncomfortable and some over the line,IMO.

My motto is "Don't feed the bears."

They complain how "creepy" he is but it doesn't stop them from bringing up the sex talk in front of him...it's sort of like encouraging him.

Yesterday, he was in the hippy room sitting in the chair and Skreesha was lying in bed. When I turned to the feeds she was up and putting on her denim mini skirt (not sure what was under, bathing suit bottom, panties - missed it) but they kept going back to Jerry in the chair. He was trying not to look..it was evident but his eyes would move back to where Skreesha was adjusting her skirt.

My point is...he may be a dirty old man, but some of the females encourage him.

If Jerry was not 75 year old, noone would say a word, I really am tiring of the age comments and that Jerry is doing something worng. Part of Jerry's problem is that he does not really have the gift of gab or know the younger sets language, he just really does not know how to interact with them, i agree with Ginger, those girls are always sashaying around him, it is hard not to look, and when he does make a comment that is sexual in nature they look at him like he is crazy, I guess the younger set thinks sex stops after a certain age, well it may stop for some, but the urge itself does not stop, and even more so for men. I do think Jerry is a corn ball, but I do not think he is a "Dirty old Man"

I don't think Jerry is a dirty old man ( for the most part) but to these kids he could be their grandpa or even great grandpa in some instances so they look at him that way I guess.

I remember at around the age of 10 yrs old I was coming down the staircase at my Grandparents house, and all of a sudden my Gramp jumped, and pulled his hand out of my grandmothers dress, I just said oh don't mind me, I was 10 mind you, but I think I knew even then what was goin on, funny they slept in the same bed all of their lives,and they had a secret bottle of Mogan David wine hidden behind the bed, course us kids knew it was there, so I am not sure I ever thought that sex stopped at a certain age.

I don't care for Jerry but no he did NOT leave a critical wife at home.
...okay, okay...it was awhile ago on the post but I got spanked like a red-headed stepchild for THAT ONE. Mea Culpa. He (Jerry) seemed very upset at leaving his wife and it isn't often you see a Marine cry. I figured her illness was at a pretty serious point. Libra on the other hand doesn't seem to be all choked up about leaving the babies. But I'm sure I'll take a whippin' for that one, too. I don't hear a lot of "I miss the babies" from her...

Ummm, the other day I forgot who he was talking to and Jerry said he wouldn't mind going home and the other hgs said "to be with your wife" and he said no, then moved on to something about just being out of the house. I thought it was funny because he hesitated and I expected him to say yes, but he didn't.

Yeah, him and Libra do have something in common. lol

I read at the beginning of the show that Jerry's wife has Parkinson's Disease. If she got treatment in the early stages some of the symptoms could be ameliorated. I also read Jerry has been her principal care giver. It's very difficult to care for someone 24/7 and I'm sure Jerry needed a break. BB ain't much of a "break" but surely his wife is not on her death bed or anything. His kids probably wanted him to have some time away.

I agree, Ginger. My mom and dad were married for 65+ years and whenever mom was gone just a few days, my dad became totally disoriented. I'm sure Jerry is like a fish out of water at BB house.

I have mixed feelings about Jerry leaving his wife. I heard him say the neighbors would look after her and the kids would check her once a week. I know my parents would never have left each other for anything.

Jerry said last night that about 4 years ago she had a stroke at home and he drove her to the hospital and had his kids meet him there. They did an MRI and found she had many mini strokes in the past. It was at that time, they also found the Parkenson (sp). He went on to say, she shakes and very depressed because of it all. He keeps her from getting too depressed. He also told them that one side of her face is paralized.

That's true. My mom only stayed away from dad when she had a kidney removed, both hips replaced, a shoulder replaced...yes, she's the bionic woman! But go on a game show, especially BB? No way! I think Jerry follows people around because he's used to being with his wife.

The mini strokes alone is no reason to leaver her by herself.

Geesh, she could have a stroke and what the kids will find her a week later.

That's horrible...Jerry should not have left her if he's the primary care giver as he said he was.

Also, he says he wants to be strong so he can help her...how is his being strong in the BB house going to help her at home.

3 month vacation, 3 month vacation, 3 month vacation Jerry and Libra.

Archived