Jerry - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, I think Jerry will fare way better thatn say Libra on slop,lolol as we all know

I think they made a good choice in choosing Jerry for the show. He's not someone who is going to break down and cry when Memphis or one of the other boys gets in his face and yells. He can totally handle his own. He's in incredible shape for someone his age, can be the voice of reason, but by the same token be in your face without flinching.

As for slop...I'm sure he's eaten worse given his background.

Heck, as for being in the house for that matter... given what he's had to see in his life, I'm sure the "upsets" and "BS" in the house is a cake walk.

I don't think another older person could handle itas well. At least he has fight in him and isn't going to roll over and let himself get steam rolled or taken advantage of.

I thought it was cool that he was in the show at first but have to admit he's getting on my nerves............I have nothing against his being there but I, personally, would NOT be able to be there with him.

No but Jerry is going to make it unplesant. He is going to be farting everywhere...That household is going to be turn upside down with no airfreshners... Remember Chicken George. Slop just does something to your body system... GO Jerry I am so proud of him! The only one making sense in their alliance. Dont over look him because of his age, he comes with wisdom. He see how the other team is playing it and His alliance dont want to listen. That is sad! GO Jerry and whip them all! Until he blows up on someone and well you know it is going to happen. But until then...Go Jerry!

I love love old people but Jerry gets on my nerves. There is something wrong with a 75 year old talking about sex toys and using the F word like the younguns. He just creeps me.

Whether Jerry is in his 20's, 30's or 70's he still thinks the same and his personality is just un-nerving to me.

There is something wrong with a 75 year old talking about sex toys

I know!!!!!!! Please Jerry dont do that again...Think about your grandfather saying something like that...EEEEEEEw

jerry won pov wtf type of comp was it

thanks must be a comp similiar to won janelle won

Caught up on this thread and see how everyone is knocking Jerry for his sexual commits. Well I live in a neighborhood where the avg age of my neighbors is 70, and let me tell you when these old farts get together they can tell some of the most outrageous jokes I've ever heard. The man across the street gets jokes via email from his son and he passes on to me and i have passed a few in OT...

My point being, he may be old but he's been listening to raunch alot longer than most and it doesn't stop us from enjoying or making sexual comments ... When I come off the wall, my kids go "EWWW MOM"" and their in their early 30's...I always say, "Hey, what I aint dead" and someday you will say something off color and your kids are going to say "Ewwwwwwww MOM"

Hell my 95 yr old MIL wanted a dancing man for her 90th birthday and all the 30 something second cousins chipped in and got her a stripper. It was a riot watching all the old ladies of the neighborhood cracking up and especially my MIL. Sheeze she just turned 95 the 18th of July and she got more naked men cards than I have in my life time. It was close neighbors that gave them too her.......

Just sayin :animated_bouncy:

Archived