jerry.jpg

Hometown: Magnolia, TX via Wilkes Barre, PA

Marital Status: Married

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/b...erry_10/bio.php

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first one out lol

Say what you want about Jerry, but he sure knows how to dress . . . orange shirt, blue and white

shorts, red cap. With his melodious voice and his way with the ladies, and you've got a winning

combination there.

will be carried pretty far cause he is old and slow

this guys wear same clothes each day

OK Jerry, please let the "womanizer" thing rest already. The more you bring it up, the more people think you were wrong for it.

Geesh..it was a stupid insult (if you want to call it that) and it wasn't about the label you gave Memphis, it's about the fact that Memphis doesn't like you and it wouldn't have mattered what you called him.

Anyways, Jerry is trying to socialize and once again being somewhat ignored by the others.

I sooooo wanted for Jerry to do well and be liked..... BUT, unfortunately that's not gonna happen.

It's mainly his personality... he doesn't seem to have one.

Count me in as one of the posters that would have loved to see OldGuy in there instead :excl:

Jerry is just so out of his element and if Renny was a 53 y/o male instead of female she wouldn't have been accepted either by the other hgs.

I don't think it's Jerry as much as it is the people around him.

We have to remember he was bullied week one and has taken his cue from there...meaning elderly people are pretty much set in ways and the game was defined to him a certain way in week one when they all ganged up and marched into his room, so there's no changing his ways now, he's stuck in that set mind set. In other words he cannot adapt to the change of game play on a daily basis. To be fair, other hgs are also still thinking along the same lines, though some have learned change in play and decisions is necessary to forward in the game.

I agree that the age difference for Jerry is a BIG stretch for this type of show ... but, Jerry and his type personality

was the wrong choice for trying this out in BB.

Guess we can't fault the guy for trying - if they were willing to throw him into the mix.

Archived