Thursday, July 31st

CeCiMom

FotH for about 20 minutes!!! I wonder if they called the AP into DR. :animated_scratchchin::D

no replies yet

is it that dead in the house

Since yesterday's discussion thread is closed I guess I'll post this here. After reading the LFU from yesterday I just gotta say something.

Are these people still in the 2nd grade?!?!? The level of paranoia among this bunch is amazing. They get so freakin' paranoid when somebody in their alliance talks to or spends time with people in the other alliance. Jerry and Ollie aren't suppose to spend any time with the other guys? Unreal.

I believe Jerry was sincere about wanting to settle things between him and Memphis because it was bothering him. Not any other reason. Renny freaking out about that is ridiculous. I like her but for crying out loud, get a grip!

This bunch is going to drive themselves crazy before the end of the show! :cookoo:

I just finished reading the update page... and did anyone else notice Keesha was called into the DR twice, and when Renny asked about it, she said it was about nothing. Maybe I'm in 2nd grade too now lol cause maybe im reading into this all wrong, but it could be a possibility that Keesha is AP - but would America really want that? i dont know..... i kinda doubt that.

Well, I don't know if the majority wants that or not BUT, I was thinking about how (going by most polls) Angie is America's favorite. Then last night they had all the hg's do their good-byes before the deadline for AP. I was thinking that Angie won and they know she's getting evicted. Then it would go to whoever came in second. As you could tell by our (morty's) own thread regarding AP... we were all over the place. Keesha's been getting a very good edit on the TV shows so, it wouldn't surprise me if she squeeked out a win. :animated_scratchchin:

Sometimes all it takes is just a group of people with and "autovoter" to get their pick as the winner. I heard at SS that it was being used.

So the winner could be just about anyone.

CeCi I agree with the editing the avg watcher would vote for her, my neighbor without a computer had asked me to do for her...I didn't though...heheheh I voted for Libra...want to mess with her like a kitty does with a mouse...

Also caught what Renny said last night to Keesha and thought .. :animated_scratchchin: Now todays LFU caught Keesha in DR and voice asking if she's ready :animated_scratchchin: paranoia abound!!

Another KOLA week, :drool:

Guess I can get the house cleaned, laundry done and bills paid, cause this week will be just like last, BORING...just catty talk and BS after the noms. April will shock the H outta me if she keeps her word, cause last night she said if she promised anything to win HOH she wasn't going to stick to it!!!

Lets see...

If April does have some brain cells in that head besides air she would be smart to work out a new alliance. Get the Bitch Libra out and regroup because Keesha's dumb ass never watched BB to know how it really play and Jerry come on what's he besides a vote. I doubt though she has anything but a bunch of air in that big head of hers.

I'd gladly have lost at the hoh prediction challenge this week Ginger...

I hope April stands by her word and doesn't nom Michelle and Jessie...that was the deal. I don't trust April...but I can hope she has some moral fiber to her being ...can't I?

I think the noms will be Memphis and Jerry....if she keeps her word. Jerry could be evicted...nobody wants him in the jury house...it's possible!

ImIn, I can't picture her losing her biggest ass kisser Jerry. Memphis is a given, but I think she'll put up Jessie. Of course now they all know how tough they both can be in comps, I think Michelle and April both have worries about being targets.

moral fiber

Can you apply it with a powder puff, if not she doesn't have it.

Archived