Houseguests On Craig Ferguson Show Again & Will Every Week

She only said he should not call her that in response to Craig saying HE shouldn't call her that. With the implication being that Les(Craig's boss) was watching. She did not seem insulted at all and as I said before, I am glad that it was finally spoken to because the way some people have gone on about it being insulting was just too much.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember someone saying something to Julie one season and they were told off for it and she never addressed them again on the live show... I can't remember who it was or what was said.

I remember someone saying something to Julie one season and they were told off for it and she never addressed them again on the live show... I can't remember who it was or what was said.

I remember that too Jem.. It was either Season 8 or 9 I think.. I can't remember who it was either.

I'm convinced it was Dr. Will in All-Stars.

Will says that another reason he got into trouble with Julie Chen was that he said "Hey, Sweetheart, why don't you get a twist and get me out of here!" That was the day they started the twist.
There has been speculation over Julie Chen disappearing from Will's top friends. Julie or someone on her behalf removed Julie Chen as a friend of Will's on the Saturday after Will called her "sweetheart" in a Live Broadcast.

jessie was star of cf show imho

none of other hg have charisma that he bought imho

I sort of thought Jessie was the JOKE of the show. I think people were all laughing at him and not with him. Jessie's ego and delusional thinking really made him such a tool.

Michelle is so much like him in her delusion I can see why they get along.

maybe a joke but him and craig banter flowed in harmony

• 2 weeks later...

9/3 on Ferguson

They showed the segment about Keesha's laugh from the show.

Ferguson calls it "Chen Day".

Julie tells Ferguson who the 3 that were evicted are.

About April, he says "Those Bastards", Ollie - "ah not car." Michelle - "oh no"

Julie tells him about Keesha - "a Hooters girl? Really, I had no idea". Ferguson thinks it's a good idea for a show.

House was quiet at 1st, Ferguson "Are you guys lonely?"

Ferguson - "Why can't you all split the money?", Julie says no.

Ferguson sees Keesha & Renny up on block - "oh noooo".

Renny tells Craig a joke.

Ferguson wants to talk to the "Hooters girl". Keesha blushes a lot, he asks her "Do you work at a law firm?" Keesha "That's my law firm".

Dan offers Ferguson `you come to the house for 24 hours". Ferguson: "Not on your F(BLEEP)'in Life!".

Julie says "He's a Catholic school teacher", Ferguson says it means something different in his land.

They say goodbye.

Ferguson "Boy, they're losing their minds in there. There's so much tension in the air, it's like my last marriage."

Julie "Did she take a half million dollars?" Craig laughs and says "See you next week" to Julie.

Recap of Ferguson

showed clip of Dan & keesha's Brother/sister relationship

Craig pondered Dan puttin Yogurt on Keesha and asked Julie about it for 1 minute.

Julie tells Craig they sent Dan to "Catalina" not a private islnd.

Julie says he say gas stations & prices, Craig asks him yes a island with a gas station.

Julie said they blindfolded him alittle for some time. "i love that.

Asks Julie "What that on your leg, Yogurt or not." Cragig laughs

Live feed 2 house.

Julie says Dan again wearing his "St.Mary" shirt. Dan says "Yes Miss Julie." Julie tells Craig the story about Dan callin her Mrs. Chen.

Cragig says "Yes people think you are married to the Network Exective Les Chen." Julie says some people call her husband "Mr.Chen." Craig says I would never do that.

Cragig says Jerry why arent u dressed up.? Jerry says "my clothes ar ein the washer."

Cragig asks if Jerry's tired of show." Jerry says "no, i love it here i get to see u once a week and i always love to see Julie."

Julie says u can watch Cragig 5 times a week, & Craig says You can see Julie everytime Les Chen isnt around.

Craig asks Julie who has power to elimated. Julie says the HOH cant, Cragig says "HOH or HO"

Julie says Keesha as not being nominated has all the power. Keesha laughs. Julie ask her why shes laughing. Cragig says "shes laughing because u said shes not HOH."

Cragig asks her who u think it is leaving. Keesha says she cant say, but think happen around her fast."

Julie says "good girl Keesha"

Cragig says goodbye to houseguests

Julie tells Craig their will be 3 left tommrow, and I know it wont be Dan or Memphis, as Memphis won Power Of Veto and is going to take himself off the block. That leaving is Keesha or Jerry.

Cragig says "i can fear by buttocks clench" Julie replys with "Would U like some Yogurt."

Craig tells Julie See u next time.

Archived