Houseguests On Craig Ferguson Show Again & Will Every Week

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone think the name of the person who submitted the email sounded familiar? It sounded like Tarheeltitan maybe :animated_scratchchin:

Your right Ellen, wish to hell they would of opened that up to Ape and Oil but I think the producers planned that a little, but at least it was throwin out to general public. You Tube real busy right now.

Thought Michelle got a little carried away, Libra showed so much teeth, and Jesse was put in a good light...

I thought Michelle was a little weird, but it was nice that he could make her feel better about being in the suit.

I didn't like how Julie was at all though, with the whole wanting to poll the audience to see if they wanted that question asked...

Craig Ferguson just won a fan in me...

His invitation to Michelle to come on the show, "but sometimes the cameramen and audience don't show up", was very funny.

His question to Jesse last week why he took his shirt off when he thought there was an earthquake was hysterical.

His suggestion to Angie and all the girls on the show to take their shirts off next time the house shakes was priceless.

I love watching them on this show every week. What a riot! Ferguson is a funny guy. Interesting that Ollie and April got called out for having sex on camera before the HG were brought on so they don't know.

Interesting the HG that raised their hand thinking the earthquake was not real.

I like that Ollie finally got to speak to the mama thing. I have heard people call this insulting and I am going, I love it when a good looking man calls me mama. So sexy. And Julie's smile about it, lol. The only time I might not like to be called that, is if my husband was watching...same as Julie implied.

Yeah tonights show was funny! I laughed my ass off! Cute how Julie made April take that wig off!Julie really loves April's hair because last week she mentioned to Craig that the HOH was a platinum blonde when Julie was talking to him before the house guests joined them. One of the best parts about this weeks show is Keesha did not get a chance to open her mouth!2ui7ocpef0.gif

I cringe everytime Ollie called Julie "mama" bleck! It might be cute in a different circumstance, but not this one AT ALL

Archived