Wednesday, July 30th

CeCiMom

jerry needs to get with the boys

These people are so paranoid if one of the 7 is talking to the enemy.

But then Keesha is allowed to draw Jessie and Memphis in her web.

What a crock of BS and STILL they boot out whomever the queen tells them too. Whatever you say, your wish is our command :notworthy: MORONS :furious:

This is so annoying. Shouldn't Jessie and Angie be campaigning or something? I was ready for Jessie to act like a jerkhole to the max like he was on Saturday, but no. We have this crap about the Pepaw apologizing to Memphis. Who cares!

Cwazy, I don't think we'll see anything from Angie until late tonight IF at all. :(

I thought she said she wanted to wait until tomorrow........ to get Keesha right b4 the vote, so she won't have time to change her mind..........IMO, really stupid..........there's no way K is going to go to everyone at the last minute to change their vote.........Angie should have been trying to plant seeds all week.

Dick used to do that. He would cut deals right before the eviction. Maybe that's her plan. I don't know if it will work for her though.

Not to change the subject but Jessie and Michelle were just smooching. :giljotiini:

Don't know which feed would be more gross...M/J kissing or Keesha eating with her mouth open. Probably M/J kissing as they're not even being shown on the feeds now. Cameramen can't take it I guess. They'd rather show Memphis and Dan's extremely quiet chess game.

No matter how annoying the girls are, I still dislike the Jessie the most. His comments about Jewish people made me sick the other day. It was like listening to Amber's ignorance all over again.

Where do they come up with all the antisemitic/racists HGs? Does BB look for these type people on purpose?

Nat would be sucking.......... well you know.

Why is Michelle so subservient to Jessie? Kinda reminds me of Nat/Matt fiasco!!!

Where do they come up with all the antisemitic/racists HGs? Does BB look for these type people on purpose?

Or is it possible that a great number of people in this world hold those feelings?

Or maybe people just want the drama so they create it

-Kyo

Archived