Tuesday, July 29th Tv Show

uvp

i wonder why they are protecting her

i guess bb wants to keep their hooters casting contract intact

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those who don't watch feeds or read up-dates sure see a different show than we do, that is for sure.

They should at least respect the fact that the feeders put extra money in their pockets and alot I might add. It's a slap in the face when they don't portray all the personalities as they really are. I'm just sayin.......

next season my money is going back in my pocket

I know it's hard to believe but I went back and read it again, after midnight (1:06am) on Sun. night, Memphis told his crew the banner said "we love libra something something steven)........maybe she set it up before she went in (?)

Memphis made that comment up... it was an example... he has no idea what it really said.

The thing that shocked me the most about tonight's show was that Memphis, HOllie, Angie, Libra and Jesse are compete idiots. How hard can it be to count... sheesh. ;)

Now we know Jesse's achilles' heel....telling time!!!!

Otherwise, my biggest disappointment re: POV comp...no box shots!!! Was anything on 24/7 more explicit. I guess not, since it's FOTH during comps!!!

That was the stupidest veto comp EVER! And WTF were they thinking? Memphis should have gotten out slightly after Keesha, then let the other two take the chance of going over, for crap's sake. DUMB comp, and dumber HG's.

I do respect Keesha for sticking to her word. I still say it would not have been to her own benefit to jump ship and be last in a new alliance.

As far as Memphis being a womanizer I thought it was reported that he was bragging that he was some type of gigilo who went out with all kinds of women who paid for the date, bought him stuff etc. I do not have feeds so I am NOT saying this is true, I am saying this is what I read that he himself said?! If that IS the case Jerry had a right to say it, even though I have lost a lot of respect for Jerry recently too. i don't like either one.

According to Jerry, Memphis was talking about dating 50 woman or so in his past. Jerry said, Memphis said it out in the yard one night but I never heard it.

I think it is so funny that the HG don't know that the HOH is not today. I want them to wake up and start getting ready and do all their cleaning and primping and for them not to be told a word. They will be scratching their heads around show time.

On BBAD some of the HG's were trying to figure out what was going on. Some were thinking the earthquake had something to do why they didn't say their going away messages and why Keesha didn't get the camera or blog.

Why the hell didn't BB tell them?

Archived