Tuesday, July 29th Tv Show

uvp

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This America's Player thing could be very good. I have a feeling Renny, Dan or Jerry will win it and if they do how could you not accept 20k?

Then they'd find out fast that America does NOT like April, Libra and Co. when America tries to get them to evict someone. They would have to take that into consideration and say to themselves "OK why does America want ____ out" and then hopefully they'd realize maybe something is wrong with their alliance.

keesha will win ap

lol libra is a liar love steven

Could anyone actually read the banner? Did it really say what Memphis said it did?

Also, that would have set me off too, being called a "womanizer". That's rude as hell and a very sore spot as a man. That's like challenging a guys manhood and saying he treats women badly.

Razl--do not mess with me!! Her body is the only redeeming quality she has (dumb as a box of rocks, and not the normal rocks but the REALLY dumb ones). I would love to see some skin from Angie, but she has enough common sense not to reveal anything.

Xal--yeah, Jerry is a senile old man. He did feel April's tits. He should know when to shut his mouth. If he calls Memphis another name, then Memphis should make Jerry eat that Marine Corp. hat.

The other night Memphis admitted- to his crew only- that what he saw on the banner was "we love libra something something Steven". Obviously none of them is ever going to let libra know that.

this by far has been one of most editted bb season

none of girls cattyness shown

angie up was based on pure cattyness

Wow, none of them saw what the banner said. It was all a plan on their part. They all went down a few notches to me not that I care for any of them. I'm most shocked by Angie going along with them.

Kudo's for Keesha to sticking to her plan.

Memphis is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! Keesha was stupid not to put him up.

In the HOH room, didn't he say it says "I hate Libra, Steven". That's what I heard him say.

Michelle said it first of course.

rumour is bb slop the banner out with an edit job

what we saw was bb 8 banner

Also, that would have set me off too, being called a "womanizer". That's rude as hell and a very sore spot as a man
Jerry is an idiot.

CBS is putting bad cuts, but at least they did show how STUPID Keesha is.

Archived