• ollie
    • dan
    • jessie
    • jerry
    • memphis

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same here sugar, but the more I think about it......it would be very entertaining to see Libra think she is popular then realize that America can't stand her.....Talk about messing with the Psyche.....If nothing else it would really screw with her mind........

I'm with you Elle. But if it's for one week, let's hope that the task will be nominations. I don't want Libra to get the money either, however, if she has to try and get..say Keesh nom'd, then I think it would be worth it to bust up and cause many problems within the "stupid girls" aka "mean girls" alliance Plus, it would be a bonus for me to see snaggle tooth feel oh so stupid for not listening and letting the "power" go to her head

just another thought: Could Libra win AC and then get herself nom'd ...lol

I personally think that it's dumb for any of them to accept being AP at this point in the game....of all ppl... Libra! She's under enough scrutiny as it is...anything like this will only put more eyes on her, giving ppl more of a reason to want her out of the game. This whole AP thing hurts ppls game. They're already set on playing how they want, I just don't agree with America sticking their noses in it potentially screwing their game. It doesn't seem fair.

EDIT: WEll... after exploding at the mere sight of AP again, i guess for 1 week on an optional basis isn't too bad. I guess if Jesse or Michelle won HoH i wouldn't mind having Dan or Renny as AP to get them to try and nominate libra (easy money for good people)

still... i hate AP. Completely screwed up gameplay in s8 (although Dustin's face was priceless)

I thought about that, after I voted. On this poll here I voted for Renny. But Dan may be a good choice too! I wish we knew who needed this money most. I don't think Keesha or April could handle it. Ollie has a job. Libra too.

You know... I was torn between wanting Jerry to get some money or Renny. Then I realized that these two people would have the least likely chance of changing people's minds and would likely fail in the tasks.

This left me with one option... Change the game up. How do we change the game up? Nominate Libra who will then have to try to get Keesha, April, or Ollie nominated. LOL Either way, I am okay with Libra's "game" getting messed up.

wow I wanted a twist because last season was BORING!!! BUT I didn't necessarily want it to be ANOTHER AP! At least we get to pick BUT I know CBS will do whatever gets ratings so it might not be who we actually pick.

Last time when Eric was AP I know CBS would try to sway the houseguests to keep Dick & Danielle because of ratings. It's sooooo frustrating because I hated them!!! I'm sure they sit around and talk about how to get the houseguests to do what they want all the time. It's frustrating because I spend alot of time in chats and read peoples opinions and usually when people vote it's not what most people did. ALSO I hate that the past several seasons the person who won is who averagely america didn't want to win aka (Dick, Adam, Boogie, Maggie) !!!

Anyways I agree with picking one of the mean girls aka (libra, april, or ollie) because then we could force them to breka up that alliance. But then at the same time I don't want them to be getting the money. That's why I voted for Libra

Renny is not a good choice because she is crazy already and she can probably be easily persuaded to either side. Jerry would screw it up. I dont want Jessie to make it far so it's hard to decide.

Dan is my favorite but I dont want him to be in the spotlight so I didn't vote for him.

I think Dan for me is the obvious choice...I think Libra would not accept it since she'll be exposed as a bigger fraud she already is..and this time she'll have no one to assign the blame to.

All the rest wouldn't take it seriously or know what to do with it..even with specific instructions of what to do. Reeney would blab to Keesha she was AP.

They are all suspicious of Dan being the two faced monster and would seem the most likely able to get tasks done without being detected of being AP...

This twist is alright as long as they don't bring back HG that have been evicted..I have always disliked that...once a HG is gone they should stay gone..

I would love to see them vote out Angie then have America decide to bring her right back (like James was) and then have all 4 A/M/M/J go after the catty bitches. I'd love to see that happen this season and get rid of those immature girls. I would also love to see their faces when Angie would walk back in and say surprise!!!

What a great idea!! Luv to see it happen!! :party_smilie:

Well I saw over at Jokers that Renny was the big winner.

Over at SS it is mixed but a lot want Libra or Renny

Dani Donato asked people to vote for Libra so we could control her

Angie's fan website asked people to vote for her

All and all I think that the CBS TV only people will probably vote for Renny or Jerry.

Thinking Renny will win.

(don't like that because I like her and I don't want her game messed up but it won't stop me from having her vote against the Mean Girls)

Well I saw over at Jokers that Renny was the big winner.

Over at SS it is mixed but a lot want Libra or Renny

Dani Donato asked people to vote for Libra so we could control her

Angie's fan website asked people to vote for her

All and all I think that the CBS TV only people will probably vote for Renny or Jerry.

Thinking Renny will win.

(don't like that because I like her and I don't want her game messed up but it won't stop me from having her vote against the Mean Girls)

omg...I'm agreeing with Daniele...somebody slap me now...hard! ack! :lol:

voting for Angie is a waste of time...

Renny, Jerry or Dan will get it...because America usually gets it wrong and doesn't think strategically...AP will be a waste...

and I agree marty..I don't want Renny or Dan to get it becasue I don't want America to screw up their game..

I think it would be funny for Michelle to be AP,

that way we can have her go against Jessie!!!

To be able to get him outta there and it would be all on her,

and to see the look on his face, when he finds out it was all on her,

that would be priceless!!!....lol

Morty's is a huge group, let's vote for Slopra(Libra),lolol I think Daniel is right on this one,lol

Archived