• ollie
    • dan
    • jessie
    • jerry
    • memphis

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I looked around the web a little and people are all over the place on this one.

I really think we need to break up the Mean Girls. The one most likely of them to get HOH is Libra. If we can control her nom that would be fantastic.

know that.

This may sound ridiculous but I want to encourage others to pick someone like Michelle who may really need the money and may not get to the end. Trust me, she isn't my favorite but the fact that she NEEDS it makes me want to vote for her because $20,000 can do a lot.

I didn't vote for the simple reason that I DON'T want another AP. I thought they said they were doing things old school this go around? I'm really not impressed now. Someone tell me it's false!

I agree.....I hated having the first AP.

BUT....if there is an AP....I'd love for America to boss Libra! Knowing her she'd screw it up and not do what America wants her to do. This is just stupid!

jmho :pixiedust:

I like it I like it ~ anything to F up the Mean Girls.

I think the non-feed watchers will pick someone like Jerry. (people that just watch the CBS show) ugg

I voted Ollie... so, that he would be forced to get Libra evicted. Now, that would make for some interesting conversations ... explanations. :lol:

I think I am going to vote Libra because she might be HOH this time. We can make her put up Keesha & April

I was going to say voting for Renny is a waste because it might mess up her game and if they have her do something goofy it will just be normal Renny. No fun!

we all knew a twist was coming

lol

If I had to vote for someone, I would vote Ollie in hopes that we might get the chance to have him try to get April nominated, but I haven't voted... I don't like the idea...

I think I will go send an e-mail to a friend that just found out the baby she was carring isn't alive, she was two weeks from due date... They have requested no phone calls right now... She is having a c- section now... Sorry to talk about this here, but I just got the call, and it's distubing... We just buried a good friend that was a motorcycle police officer that had gotten killed on the job when someone pulled out of a liquor store and hit him... No damage or injuries to the guys in the truck that hit him, but it destoried his motorcycle and killed him... He lived for a month, and they had to remove his leg two days before he past away, and I have always heard that these things come in three's and I don't want to have another...

Man, I'm not crazy about this. I wanted everyone to play a straight up game like in Season 2 and 3. No weird twists that effect the outcome of the game. This is disappointing, but I will participate because I love anything BB. I would have to go with Renny, because it would least effect the outcome of the game.

well, I want Renny to be the AP if there has to be one, but Ollie would be fun too when we would tell him to put up April,lolol Evidently the ratings that XAL has been talking about must be true, and now Grodner is scrambling, Geesh, we coulda done without this bs,lol

That is sooo sad Yan, I am glad they are giving her a sectiona dn not making her go thru the labor to deliver a stillborn child, very sad.

I did not think about that so I will not vote for renny, cause I want her to stay in for a while , hell, to the end if she can manage it,lol Libra would be a good one, she would not like having to do it either,lol

Please NO!!! I hate this twist! It's just another way for CBS to manipulate who stays and who goes. If Eric would've been able to do things his own way, Dick and Danielle would never have made it to F2! CBS WANTED Dick to win and used the AP twist to make it happen, and now they will AGAIN use this twist to make sure that the players they want in F2 make it. I am disgusted!!!!

i dont see any hg passing up the cash incentive

Archived