Trouble Finding Someone To Root For

Baron

Everybody I like is in an alliance with someone I can't stand. I can't remember ever having this dilemma before. I like Keesha, but her alliance with Libra, April and Ollie makes me cringe. I hate those three. I like Angie too, but she's teamed with Jessie "The Bod, thinks he's God"

Keesha hates Angie, but I don't see why. I'd like to see Keesha, Angie, Jerry, Renny and Dan all get together.

This season is tough. :P

If Jessie gets the boot this week, Maybe the Memphis Angie and whats her face alliance will be OK.

i stop rooting for particular hg

i rather just root for good gameplay

I'm rooting for Renny just because I think she is entertaining.............I would love her to get HOH because although she seems to be in the group, I think she's too independent to go along with anyone. I LMAO the night Libra asked her "who she would put up if she was HOH".........and she later told Keesha, "Libra put me on the spot, I wanted to say "I'll put your a** up"...........I think she'd be a hoot!

Either Reeny or Dan would be fun if they were HOH!! Think of all the other HGs fawning over them. I could see Renny turning into Cleopatra, with Memphis and Jesse carrying her around on a litter while Libra holds a bunch of grapes for Renny to eat!!!

I'm not having trouble finding someone to root for...my trouble is that they keep on getting evicted! ;)

Assuming Angie :heart: gets evicted this week...my top 3 are Renny, Dan and Memphis....the rest I see little hope of ever changing my opinion of them and rooting for them.

Archived