Sunday, July 27th Tv Show

uvp

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am watching Angie, Dan and Michelle running laps and having fun making animal noises and cracking up.

Just thinking. I never see Keesha, Libra or April ever having fun in the BB house or being active.

Love how Keesha's on this supposed Steven revenge kick, yet she didn't have the balls to even give him her vote. The chicks a joke. I really hope next week her arse goes up and out the door. Can't stand people who are brave after the fact she could of voted for him like Dan did for Brian and she didn't so her little stand she's trying to take now is a weak. She's jealous over Angie. Angies prettier by far she has natural beauty not a painted face and hair beauty.

"Keesha will throw away Renny when she no longer needs her. jmo "

She won't throw away Renny. She'll let someone else get rid of her, do nothing to help, then blame it on everyone else that her friend left. Basically history repeating itself.

Love how Keesha's on this supposed Steven revenge kick, yet she didn't have the balls to even give him her vote. The chicks a joke. I really hope next week her arse goes up and out the door. Can't stand people who are brave after the fact she could of voted for him like Dan did for Brian and she didn't so her little stand she's trying to take now is a weak. She's jealous over Angie. Angies prettier by far she has natural beauty not a painted face and hair beauty.

Or maybe that's part of it. She's on the Steven revenge kick now because it is safe. Voting for him earlier may have been deadlier. She didn't know she'd be HoH and now she has her chance to do what she wants.

And I gotta disagree at the bottom. I know Keesha ain't the hottest thing on Earth (though I do think she is in the house) Angie is better. JMHO of course

My point is, every single HG to enter the house to include the winners are all a joke. Dr Will and Boogie lead Janelle on...total joke

Libra leaves her kids...I think she's a joke

Jameka believes god will deliver her to a win when he has better things to do...total joke

Jen balls about her stupid picture, which BTW whether I hate her or not the pic was good...she's a joke

And yes I can even pick on myself...my sweet Daniele rode on her dad's success all the way to the finish...at least that's what some think

Point is to somebody and probably many people, these people are all jokes.

that's my two cents

and yes even Keesha is a joke...but it's all about which joke makes you smile and which joke makes you wretch

Libra makes me wretch and Keesha makes me smile whereas for someone else it could be completely opposite

If Angie gets evicted this is the worst start to a season EVER

She bores the life out of me. She does nothing...maybe that's her strategy...not doing well for her today though...I dunno I see her as a waste. I would really like Libra or Jessie to go but at least for those who adore drama they won't be ridding themselves of this slow-paced gal...or should I say no-paced

if she does stay that pretty little thing better get her butt in gear

-Kyo

What puppet show?

Memphis, Jessie, Angie, and Michelle had a puppet show tonight. Libra was called a "Black Devil" and a "Ho" several times. They made fun of her kids and her white husband. They also made fun of Jerry. Eariler in the night Memphis made a comment about Jerry dying. These people are just nasty.

I think Renny just gets flustered, I like her, and do want to see her do something good in this game, there were definately more calm people than her,lol

April is the type of person, I could never relate to. Way too moody for my taste.

I love Renny and thought she was a hoot with the socks.

I remember Memphis making fun on Jerry and saying how he sucked in that comp. I think, Jerry did pretty darn good. Memphis is such a hater.

April sure is hyper, isn't she?? She was like screamin by the end of that food comp, Boy if her and Ollie stick together after the show, his life is gonna be a living hell, but really I think she will throw him under the bus before this is all over with and hurt him. Yeah and Memphis, I wanted to opps up side his head!!!!

This was one of if not the most boring shows in Big Brother history!I mean matching socks? Really?Cmon Big Brother that is sooo lame!And all the screeching that went with it!Funny how they did not show how Libra camped out in the hoh room.I think they could actually have had a interesting show if they had used some of what is actually going on in the house.If I wasn't a Big Brother freak I would quit watching!

Agree Carmen the edit by CBS was not what is going on in the house. It was very obvious who Grodner likes and doesn't like. The April and Ollie little showmance clip made me sick.

Archived