Sunday, July 27th Tv Show

uvp

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keesha says Angie set Steven up to take the fall. There was so much that they edited out. I lost about 10 minutes of the show but it seems like CBS also wants to make April and Ollie look like a cute little romance.

because she didn't have to bear the brunt of the Brian fiasco, but Steven and Dan did.
Well Dan didn't. He is safe and not a target.

dont be surprise to see libra vs keesha finale with how bb is editting for both

What little they showed Libra she was shown sooo remorseful and calm. Not nearly as much fun as her stomping, screeching, hair on end rant last show! BAH HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

Ollie, April, Libra, Jerry, and Renny pretty much want Jessie gone. Libra is way too obvious in the way she morphs every conversation about the nominees into "but Jessie does this, but Jessie does that." Why they are afraid of Keesha I won't understand. She can't be HoH next week and the only one she had was because Libra screwed up (even the car curse Memphis is going through is only because Steven let him have it, Memphis didn't "win" it). Both Jessie, Michelle, and Keesha are the only ones that won anything in the house, yet other people that haven't won squat are "threats."

her logic is she was hired hooters girl that was suppose to get all the attention

I think Keesha reminds Renny of her daughter. Plus she hates Libra and April so she gravitated towards Keesha.

I think that is true Joy. I also think that night up in HOH when Keesha read her letter from her parents and cried that Renny's motherly stuff kicked in.

Yes Renny is not part of Keesha's final group.

Yes Marty, Renny is like a mother hen. She keeps warning Keesha not to trust Libra and April. I hope Renny can get through to her.

I wonder if Hooters gave BB a kickback for adding a Hooters employee to the cast...I wouldn't be surprised. 2 Hooters employees in 3 seasons... :animated_scratchchin:

Yes Marty, Renny is like a mother hen. She keeps warning Keesha not to trust Libra and April. I hope Renny can get through to her.

Rather like pounding a square peg into a round hole.

I really think that I need to get the feeds this year. I can't figure out who the HELL these people are.

This seems like a completely wacked out bunch and cbs's editing makes these people seem completely different than what I read and the clips I see.

Seriously a bizarre year of BB!

i can almost betcha dani and keesha worked at the same hooters

Archived