Sunday, July 27th

CeCiMom

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i agree jessie is bye bye

lol memphis still want jerry out

You guys keep saying Keesha is weak b/c she won't backdoor Libra, but strategically, it doesn't benefit her to go after Libra. JAMM got busted, and now they are paying the price for their alliance. Keesha is showing strength by the fact that she won't play into their hands and help them save their alliance. It's not like they are going to bring her in with them. She would always be the 5th wheel in that group. It's more beneficial to be the 4th wheel in her own group with AOL....and you could argue that April and Ollie would get rid of Libra before her anyways.

She is doing the right thing game wise at this time IMO.

No one can convince that dimwit to do anything, she's totally clueless and nothing goes into that pea brain of hers.

But after today, her power is finished, the ball is on the HG's court now, they can get together and go TELL her ass what they've decided to do. Not ASK her ass......TELL her.

Not ASK her ass......TELL her.
:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Evidently in all her nervousness she gave a good speech...other hg telling her so.

It has something to do with respect (I guess Skreesha brought up the respect thing) and Angie made comments about that.

Angie wondering why Michelle didn't come out to ask her if she was O.K.?

Angie and Michelle had me crying with their talk. I just think so highly of Angie and I am so glad she will be going home to wonderful friends and family and away from those idiots.

If Jesse had taken Steven off and put Libra up (especially after HER tirade) Jesse would not be on the block. But he refused to listen to reason. If Keesha targets Jesse instead of Angie this week, then Keesha can avoid the block next week.

Archived