Memo Bb Schedule Has Change From Wednesday To Thursday

uvp

Not hard to please, but hard to keep track of.

I was glad when they moved it from Sats to Suns but it took me a long time to remember it was on. Sometimes, I'd be on the board and still forget the show was on.

But I do like the idea of Thurs because it's less time to wait for Sun like the above poster stated.

thursday eviction will be live

I read earlier the Wed eviction would still happen. I do hope they have LIVE eviction on Thursday then!!! Although often (right now) we KNOW who's leaving by day before live eviction!

I like Thursday better too! So will food comp/noms move to Friday, veto comp Sat? Yeah, maybe these hambone HG won't be sitting on their butts so much!!! And get their lazy butt up EARLY, BB!!!

LenRay, the press release says..

"Big Brother" Live Eviction Show Returns to its Regular Summer Thursday 8:00 PM Time Period

So no worries...it's just going back to the way it shoulda started in the first place. Eviction will be Thursdays now.

Very glad about that. There was way too much to fit into Sundays show after that big Wed-Sun gap.

I'm tickled to death with it going back to Thursday! I didn't like having the shows so close together during the first part of the week then waiting four freakin' days for the next installment.

I've been so used to it being on Thursday, seeing eviction on Wednesday night was unnatural! lmao

can anybody tell me, how are the olympics going to effect BB? I AM CONCERNED!!!!!!!!!!!!

cbs get winter olympics

nbc the summer

Do the Hgs know the eviction will be on Thursday? Talk about paranoia setting in...especially if they think someone is coming back already.

Archived