• ollie
    • dan
    • libra
    • renny
    • keesha
    • angie
    • april
    • michelle

I hope Angie wins POV and then HOH. Things need to be shaken up a bit or it'll be a boring season watching Libra and company pick the others off one by one.....

I think Michelle will win

I'm quite certain Michelle is not playing in this pov. Keesha, Angie, Jessie along with Ollie, Libra and Memphis, who were selected out of the bag.

Memphis promised Keesha he wouldn't use the pov to save Angie. Jessie and Memphis are afraid if they use the pov on Jessie that Michelle will go up. Keesha was considering putting Libra up as a replacement...per her convo with Jessie earlier....but I think she was lieing. Obviously Ollie and Libra won't use it. Who even knows what Angie's attitude is ...if she even wants to win it and stay in the game. I hope she does.

I think Angie has been too indifferent in this game. I personally would want Libra to go, but I don't know how great that would be for Keesha or Renny who I like. If Jesse really did get rid of April and Ollie that would be great, but then Keesha, Renny, Jerry would go next unless they won. Jesse should win an endurance. We'll see...sooner rather than later, I hope!

feeds back libra in unitard, jessie in unitard

keesha wins pov

keesha is an idiot to have won pov

but i did say i thought she be one of best at comps

Jessie needs to manipulate Jerry into bustin' Libra's balls with something that will get her to go off on Keesha. K said earlier, "I don't like being yelled at." But will Jesse leave or will Angie leave if no changes?

Let me add, I'd get rid of Jesse first if I were Keesha and cut a deal with Angie, but Angie has said she will not campaign, so this could make Angie gone. Send Jesse home.

keesha is an idiot to have won pov

She stated she didn't want Angie or Libra to win POV.

Ahhh....Libra was feeling self conscience in her leotard. She said she felt humiliated. Skreesha says "nobody was looking at you when they are sitting in "f'kin shit" (compost). Then she let out a skreesh.

I can't wait to see this competition...Libra in a green unitard...sitting in composte full of worms and with a flower pot on her head!

should be quite the site!!! :daisy:

:animated_rotfl:

HA HA HA...

Libra crying and says "Tired of being number two" and then says to Skreesh "I'm ecstatic you got it, though."

Cry some more Libra.....I find it very amusing.

Now Libra planting seeds...."why did Memphis stay in so long, if he wasn't going to use it (POV)."

yep libra is planting seeds again lol

It's always all about Libra! :rolleyes:

and no LenRay...they don't have to wear them through the week...they were just waiting to shower before they took them off.

It def has the possibility!

anticipation... :animated_bouncy:

When will they lose hot water for a week? That'll be one stinky bunch!!!

ImIn....will you be changing your avatar if you get a shot of Libra in the compost with flower pot on head?

Archived