Dan & Renny - Is It Love???

LSUgurl

No argument here - I think she's very pretty!! It just seemed like to me that he's got a little crush.......... It makes him endearing actually!! Maybe he and Renny will be the last 2 !!

Interesting theory. I hadn't suspected a crush. :animated_scratchchin: I just figured they are both floaters and that's why he hangs with her.

I do like Dan a helluva more lot than I thought I would from what CBS spoon-fed us before the show. I thought he'd be a total slimeball but he seems very genuine, respectful about his girlfriend, and a good gamer. I'm also back to liking Renny again now that she seems to have toned it down. She's still a riot and the house needs humor. Them hooking up ala Mrs. Robinson would definitely boost the ratings!

I don't think they are going to hook up at all... Renny's married (or at least I think that was her husband they showed with her kids), and Dan's got a girlfriend, but hanging out with each other, and him telling her she's attractive, and stuff like that is kinda cute and very sweet of him... Maybe Renny, Dan, Jerry, and Memphis (if they can get him away from Michelle and Angie that is) it would be a pretty good alliance... dontknow.gif

Not a chance they'd hook up!!! She is married! LOL

I just noticed he seems "sweet" on her - like he has a crush or something - I do NOT think he or she would ever do anything - OH Lord!!! But, it is cute and just something I noticed.

I think as far as alliances go - if Renny was smart she'd try to bring in Jessie with her - NO ONE would see that one coming!!! LOL

I'm almost certain it won't happen, but it would be awesome if it did!!!! That would be game playing!!

They pulled Dan into the spider's web for safety. Either you are WITH us or you are against us.

Jerry, Renny and Dan are in the Nerd Herd (for this week anyway)

Archived