July 25 - Live Feed Updates

Keesha says that if she puts Libra up, they'll all go after her. jessie says no, as long as Ollie and April don't win HOH, they'll be the two on the block next week. keesha says lets see what happens today (with the veto) and her and Jessie will get together later. Keesha says she trust Ollie and April, but it's Libra she doesn't trust. (Didn't Keesha talk all this crap about Libra last week, and yet Libra was her bff when she got HOH?-lala)

Keesha and Jessie hug. Keesha says Libra will flip if she gets put up. Jessie keeps repeating how his actions should prove to Keesha that he's loyal to her. Jessie says he'll do what Keesha wants if he gets HOH. Michelle thought Libra and Michelle were tight, and Jessie quickly tells her NO. Jessie gets the spy screen remote to show Keesha how both girls are waiting outside the HOH room. jessie says that he guarentees that Ollie will be up to the HOH soon b/c they all know they're in trouble. Keesha is worried about breaking her word, if she were to put Libra up. jessie and Keesha both say they don't have a problem with April.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jessie and Keesha hug. Jessie says that if Keesha puts up Libra, she will be walking out the door. Jessie turns on the spyscreen to show Libra and April sitting outside of the HOH room. He says he guarantees Ollie will be coming up those stairs soon.

Talk goes to Angie. Keesha is worried because Angie never goes up to talk to her. Keesha thought Michelle and Libra were tight and Jessie denies that.

keesha"Angie worries me, she never talks to me"

Jesse" I promise, she is not like that , she is not going to come up her and pump you full of sunshine. Like those two waiting outside. The ones that don't trust you are always up here. We trusted you. We are fine. (they hug) I wanted Renny up. I was told by everyone else not to. Don't think that just because I was put up I am after you? How did I bring shame to the whole house?

Keesha"they all said that"

Jesse" he called me a HO. (I dont know who HE is) I said HOH, he said looks like HO. I am trying to be a role model. I am not trying to disrespect my family. I didnt put up Renny. Jerry doesnt like libra. Bring Jerry up here he will tell you ' I am getting her out'

(hug again)

keesha' I appreciate that'

Jesse'I will give you the truth. Call me up here if you have any questions, I will tell you the truth. She has kids, she just wants the money.

Keesha'that is why I want to talk to April with out libra.

Jesse'this will be the best move if you put up libra'

Jessie says Craig ferguson called him a ho on national tv (hahaha <3 Craig Ferguson) and Jessie only said that people have to talk to him because he's HOH. Jessie is also saying Renny is scared too, and that Renny and Jerry both want Libra out. Jessie is FINALLY leaving 25 minutes after he said, "5 more minutes," but not before saying if Keesha has any questions about the truth, the he will give her the truth. Nope, he's not leaving. He's campaigning to get Libra out. Jessie is comparing Libra's actions to Brian's actions, saying if Keesha doesn't nominate Libra, it will be the biggest messup. Jessie walks out and Libra walks in with April.

Jessie and Michelle celebrating in the Bathroom because Jessie thinks that she got into Keesha's head (come on girl, turn on the spyscreen now). Libra is talking about Jessie's rudeness. Memphis seems to be playing for the POV. Keesha tells Libra, "they're so fucking after you. You're so lucky I'm the one sitting up here." Keesha is saying this game is going to get crazy brutal. Keesha confronts Libra about putting up Steven.

April and Libra come in

Libra'are you okay, we heard yelling'' (there was no yelling)

Keesha "i am fine'

April" his face was so red'

keesha'no he is fine, he said he knows that he was put up as a pawn'

libra' take a deep breath , I saw him answer the door and say come back in five minutes . I was about to .....

Keesha' no its fine'

They are not getting any info out of keesha

Libra" i know they are trying to get me out . and you know they are going to come up here and say stuff.

Keesha' I know. I am putting trust into 3 people.

April' and you got it'

keesha' Libra did you suggest they put up steven?'

Libra' I did not. It wasnt just me.

Keesha 'I am just asking. I wasnt here so I was just wondering.'

Keesha says that Angie worries her b/c she doesn't talk to her. She also thought that April and michelle were tight, and Jessie says no, she can ask Michelle if she wants, but she says she believes Jessie. Jessie's getting ready to leave, and continues to talk crap about Libra before he goes. They hug. Jessie repeats that he would have put Renny up if it wasn't by the others telling him to put Steven up. Jessie promises that he's not after Keesha, even though she put him up.

11:47 BBT

Jessie finally leaves. Libra and April quickly knock on the door. They rush in and Libra says they heard yelling. Keesha says Jessie was cool about being up and they just talked about things and understood that Keesha isn't after him and he was put up as a pawn. Keesha's keeping her mouth shut and Libra keeps trying to get information from her. April hopes the POV goes well, and Libra asks if Memphis would use the POV on Jessie. Keesha STUPIDLY tells Libra that that side is after Libra. Keesha says she gave her word to Libra and is putting her trust into Libra, April and Ollie. April says Keesha has their trust. Keesha asks Libra if Libra said to put Steven up and Libra says no. (Is Keesha playing these girls or is she really going with them over Jessie?-lala) April says she didn't know anything about Steven going up and she thought it was a house decision to get Steven out. Libra then retracts her statement and says that yes, she did say to put Steven up b/c Steven was after Libra. Keesha says she's not going back on her word with Libra, Ollie and Apri.

Jessie telling Angie he let Keesha straight fucking have it. Memphis and Michelle are also in there and Michelle giving off excited body movements. Now they leave. Michelle shaking her rear excitedly in the storage room. Michelle, Angie, and Jessie all do a happy dance in the storage soom, (LMAO!) Michelle continues being happy in the storage room by herself, sounds like she's almost ready to cry too... or she might be praying.

Libra, April, and Keesha continue talking in the HOH.

Libra & April have told Keesha that Angie is behide what Jesse said, Keesha hates Angie alot now. Keesha "they must think i am as dumb of a box of rocks"(u are if u re bein brainwashed by Libra)

Libra"They give me too much credit. I didnt know your were putting him up so how did I come up here and web a weave of....(her words. I didnt mess up she did)

Keesha"They think I am doing your dirty work. They said that you guys are turning on me"

April (fake laugh and flip of the hair) ''for protecting us?!"

libra" i was trying to read inbetween your lines. (her words again)They are trying to twist your words"

Keesha"Jesse said he wanted me to know I didnt want steven up. But he was the one who told steven in the ceremony'you disrespected me when you didnt come up to my room' That was no one else but him.

jerry comes up.

Keesha"they must think I am as dumb as a bunch of rocks.

They are watching everyone on the spy cam.

12:06 BBT

Jerry joins the girls in the HOH room. Keesha talks how Angie is so two faced b/c she acted like Steven's bff but told Jessie to put Steven up. Keesha says they must think she's dumber than a box of rocks. Jerry asks Keesha what she plans on doing if the veto is used. She says she'll put up Michelle and Jerry agrees. Keesha says she'd have to put up Michelle. Jerry tells Keesha not to worry about looking bad to the other side. April leaves and Libra says she's excited for the POV. Jerry says the honey POV was the hardest thing he's ever done in his life. Jerry thinks Angie and Memphis are in a showmance, and says he'd be pissed if he was Memphis' girlfriend. Keesha says she can't understand why Memphis wants to keep Angie. Ollie and April come up to the HOH room. And Renny.

They're discussing what the POV will be and they hope it won't be anything dealing with eating anything disgusting. Ollie and someone else say they haven't done those type of comps in years. (They did one in BB9 and BB8.-lala)

****Ollie, Libra and memphis are playing in the POV with Jessie, Keesha and Angie.****

Libra"Jesse is going to implode and the BB will remove him from the game. He will be screaming and threating people and he will have to leave" ( wasn't Libra the one screaming at jerry and renny)

Keesha" i didn't want to get screamed at, no one does."

Libra" Angie is getting all of her hinch men to come up here and do her dirty work. She send everyone else up here but she doesnt come up here. If I was up on the block I would be up here talking to HOH myself."

Renny" what is Memphis' role in the house?"

Ollie" he is close with keesha"

Keesha"He is a good player.

Apri" has anyone forgot he just about has 50 thousand in his pocket? noooooooooo."

Ollie''that is the game''

Jessie is in green tights. Angie and Memphis are in the shower. Angie said they will feel so much bettr when they get in the shower. Jessie is complaining about a knot on his head, and his belly button is dirty. Ollie is waiting with Jessie for the showers. Jessie wonders if they will be able to get back outside. They said there are only a few wood chips and stuff to clean up. They said it didn't take long to set up.

Memphis gets out of the shower, Ollie goes in. When Angie gets out, Jessie goes in.

4:20PM BBT: Keesha, Renny and Libra talking in HoH room. Libra said she was embarrassed out there in the unitard. She said Keesha looked great, but Libra doesn't have the body. She felt all of her rolls were hanging out. Keesha said she didn't think anyone was looking at the rolls, they were laughing that they were buried in shit. Evidently they were dressed as flowers and had to sit in a compost heap.

Libra is tired of being number 2. She said she never wins, but keeps coming in second. They commented earlier that Keesha is the frist HoH to win POV during their HoH.

They wonder why Memphis stayed in so long. Keesha said he was upset that she won. Libra wondered why. Keesha said he was going to use it on Jessie. Libra seemed surprised. Keesha said he promised not to use it on Angie, but she never made him promise not to use it at all. Libra thought he promised not to use it, and wondered why he played so hard to get it.

Renny and Libra go to VW room. Libra wants her clothes, but they are outside, and it is still on LD. Libra goes to SR. Talks to Jerry for a minute...said congrats. She mentioned again being umber 2.

Libra finds an ear wax removal kit. Memphis comes in, and she asks what it's for. He didn't know. They think it might be in case people got compost in their ears today. Libra goes to the kitchen and mentions being the bridesmaid, never the bride....(get over it already!)

4:30PM BBT: Jerry and Ollie in HoH. Ollie said he thought Memphis was really working hard to get it. Jerry didn't think so. Jerry thought Memphis got out after Ollie to make it look like he was trying to get it, but that it is easier to save face by not getting it than being put on the spot by having to use it or not. Jerry didn't think he wanted that responsibility.

Libra and Ollie in VW room. Libra saying she heard Jessie in the HoH room earlier, and she heard Ollie's name come up. Said people were in and out of Jessie's room, not going up like they did Jerry.

April goes up to HoH room. Keesha and April just made a pinkie swear that they will take each other to the end. If they are in the final 3 together, they will pick the other!! April said she won't take Libra...Libra is driving her crazy. She is tired of the "always a bridesmaid....always number 2" April felt like saying...just the first loser!

April said even Ollie knows they don't like her. They needed her today, but if she gets put up, they won't vote to keep her. They don't want her around. Bashing Libra still going on. Saying Libra comments on what people are doing, telling them what to do. They said everybody sees how she is glued to Keesha. Keesha said she hates people who kiss ass. Libra is glued to her, like she doesn't trust her. April said it wasn't that she doesn't want to spend time with her, but she trusts her. Keesha said she knew that. Keesha said she had to protect her team, that Angie wasn't going after her, but after Libra and April. Keesha and April said they are so much alike. They talk alike, think alike, don't want to appear too smart. People are now understanding they are smarter than they first thought. April said Libra would never put her up. Keesha agrees.

4:40PM BBT: Still Libra bashing. Complaining Libra is always around. Keesha said she knows what Libra has been doing. She said she thinks Libra now understands Keesha isn't stupid. Keesha said she knows who made comments about her and Steven. She doesn't forget. Says Libra is very insecure and paranoid. April said she has to walk away.

Keesha said Jessie is gunning for Libra. Keesha isn't letting Jessie off the hook, she knows he is the one who put Steven up. Jessie was trying to blame other people saying he was forced to put him up.

Ollie comes back. He agrees Libra is annoying. Said she basically wants to wear their underwear. Going over breakfast, that Libra is like a stalker, she is so clingy. April was eating cereal and a banana, Libra was asking how she ate it, and said it was the same with her.

April said Libra has a large target on her back. They said unless it goes toward the end, because she might get passed over as people think whenver she gets put up, she will be out. If it gets close to the end, she might go to the end becuase no one would vote for her. Ollie said he won't let people in like they do....he will not answer the doorbell, but act like he is sleeping.

4:50PM BBT: Feed leaves Libra bashing, and go to Jerry and Jessie in the red and black room. Jerry is laying on the bed, and Jessie asked if he was going to sleep. Jerry said he was just chilling out, and thinking of home. Jessie said he can't think of home or he would break down. Jerry said it is calming for him. He is thinking of mama, the puppy and how everyone is taking care of things. Jessie said that is good he can do that. Jessie said he is going to go eat some beef. Jerry said he had some roast beef, it was good. Jessie said he is going to eat a sandwich, so he can it the pickles.

Back to Libra bashing. April telling Ollie that Libra said the only way Keesha got it was because of Libra. When Libra got out, everyone else followed, which gave it to Keesha. Going over Libra upset about her unitard, being second again...same old stuff.

5:00PM BBT: Now April, Keesha and Ollie are Jessie bashing. They said when people got out, he was making remarks and singing the Rocky music. They said he is awfully cocky comsidering he is on the block. April said he shouldn't be so cocky, since they can always change their minds and vote him out instead of Angie.

Back to Libra bashing. Said she knows she has a target, and she will freak out when she is nominated. She will follow everyone around making sure they are going to vote for her to say.

Angie hasn't come up to talk with Keesha. They said it is funny that Angie keeps trying to take the high road, saying she would never do that...but she is the one with the fake boobs in the house. Ollie said he didn't know they were fake until they were talking about it the other night.

April says it is good for ratings...this season is different . Each guy HoH took out a guy, and the first female HoH is going to take out a girl. Keesha hadn't thought of that.

April asked to use the shower. She wants to shave her legs. Keesha said yeah, hers are pretty hairy too. April wants the privacy. Keesha said no problem, as she is going downstairs. April and Keesha go to the kitchen, Renny is there, cleaning corn for corn on the cob and hamburgers. Michelle and Jessie at the table, Dan on couch reading.

Renny still cleaning corn. she asked what happens if they run out of the food they have? Do they have to ration it? They don't know. She said they can always survive on chocolate. And pickles...Keesha said that is what she survived on the last 2 weeks...pickles, pickles, pickles.

Jessie corners Keesha in the bathroom. Trying to get her to take him off and put Libra up. He said he would owe her, so would Angie. He said Libra put up Dan, so she already has Dan's vote. She says, yeah, yeah and tries to walk away, he keeps on. She finally gets away and goes back to the kitchen to make a sandwich.

Michelle talking to Jessie and Keesha in the kitchen. She said she knew it would be a competition with eating nasty things or being buried or somethimng. Keesha said when they said she was going to have worms dumped on her, she had to go. She said worms are her thing...she can't stand them.

Michelle cut her thumb on a brownie package (sounds like a paper cut). She said she has probably used more bandaids than anyone in BB history.

Talking about how tiring it was out in the sun with the compost. Jessie is going to get some sleep. They think most other people are sleeping.

Jessie tells Angie about his conversation with Keesha in the bathroom. Tells her what to say to try to get Keesha to use the POV and put up Libra.

(I need to go...can someone take over?)

Keesha gets called to the DR.

The door goes up, ending the indoor lockdown. Angie asks Renny for a special hamburger. She likes them really really thin, and really really cooked. Renny said sure. Michelle and Angie decide to go outside. Angie goes to help with the corn while Michelle goes outside. Angie can't break the corn in half, tries cutting it with the plastic knife...gives up and said someone will get a big piece. Renny thanks her for her help (Renny has been in the kitchen over an hour...Angie for 2 minutes!) Angie goes to get her laundry to take outside.

(I am out for now)

5:25 p.m. - 5:35 BBT All feeds on Angie, Renny, Michelle and Keesha in the kitchen. Renny's birthday is Tuesday. They are hoping BB gives them alcohol. Michelle is saying that other BB seasons they gave HG Mike's Hard Lemonade and Vodka. Talk turns to POV competition. Sounds like you had to guess how many minutes had passed. Michelle said it was easy to get distracted with things falling on you. (Mud and worms?) Angie said she just went into a mediatative state. Angie was says she was weirded out when the water dripped down her face with worms in it and she wasn't sure if the worms were alive or dead. Keesha said she got a headache from the first minute, when the ice cold water poured down on her. Keesha called to DR. PoV chat continues with all feeds still on the kitchen...

5:35 - 5:50pm pm BBT Renny is cooking hamburgers. Angie wants Renny to make hers special. She likes them really thin. Renny says no problem. Angie is trying to help with dinner, having a little difficulty cutting ears of corn in half. Angie has finished with the corn and is getting ready to do laundry. She stops in the bathroom first. April is in there applying her makeup.

Michelle in the BY talking to BB camera. "We're going to tear this house upside down." All feeds on Angie and Michelle in BY. Michelle telling Angie about Jessie and Keesha's discussion in the HOH. Michelle says they have to get crazy, they have nothing to lose. Angie is going to tell Keesha she's banned the outsiders together with her nominations. She is going to reiterate what Jessie said. Angie is going to ask Keesha to put her on the block with Libra, since she couldn't stand to stay in the house with Libra one more week anyway. Michelle tells Angie that she told Keesha they were friendly but not in an alliance. Michelle thinks April and Ollie should be targetted since they were in an alliance with Brian also. Sounds like both Angie and Michelle have plans to corner Keesha for discussions about using the PoV. All feeds still on Angie and Michelle...

5:50 pm - 6:15pm BBT. Angie and Michelle enter house. Micelle in the kitchen with Renny, who is still cooking dinner. April comes out of the bathroom and joins them briefly, then she enters the spa where Ollie is laying down. They discuss PoV, neither were bothered by the worms.

Michelle working out in BY. Angie keeping her company, they are still talking game. They knew Jessie wouldn't win PoV, he was too busy talking. Michelle can't wait to do a happy dance in the DR. Michelle says the best part is that the other side thinks it's all over, when really it's just beginning. Michelle playing pool by herself. Angie smoking. Michelle says she lied when she told Keesha she wouldn't use the PoV if she won it. She would have just suprised Keesha by using it at the PoV ceremony, she wouldn't have wanted Keesha to have time to thing about a replacement nominee. Angie goes to see if Keesha is out of the DR yet.

Renny is still working hard in the kitchen, boiling corn. She tells Angie dinner will be in 45 minutes.

Ollie and April are whispering about someone in the spa. (I'm not sure who.) A female HG who was very secrative about her past, she has been divorced, she doesn't like to talk about her past relationships. They wouldn't be suprised if she was a lesbian. April said they used to be closer, they were the first ones in the house together. Ollie says Memphis has to go, April doesn't like him at all either.

6:15 - 6:30 pm BBT. All feeds on April and Ollie laying down in the spa. April asks Ollie if he will take him to the end with her. They think the group will try to separate them eventually. The only way they can stay together is if they win competitions. Ollie says if April wins the game, he would be just as happy as if he won it himself. Ollie says 'We are fortunate though' and April finishs his thought saying 'because they have each other'. April says she agrees. She thinks about that every day.

Meanwhile in the BY, Michelle telling Angie what she's going to say to Keesha to get her to turn against her alliance. How Libra won't leave her alone in the HOH etc. Michelle tells Angie that Keesha just came out of the DR and is going upstairs. Angie gets up and goes inside. Renny still cooking, Ollie washing dishes. On the BB menu tongight, squash, hamburgers and corn. Keesha had to go back to the DR, so Angie returns to the BY. Michelle impressed by her own pool playing..."Wooooowwww", "Woooooowwww". Angie showing Michelle how dark her tan is. Michelle still telling Angie all the things she should say when she talks to Keesha. Michelle says she doesn't dislike all of them, she hates all of them. They don't fool her. She can't wait to see what happens when one of them wind HOH next week. Michelle wants to see them squirm. Ollie gets called to DR, meaning Keesha is out.

All four cameras are on the same thing.

Angie and Michelle have been talking, or mostly Michelle. Michelle is doing a lot of venting.

M: When we win HOH next week, and we will.

Michelle is talking about nominating April and Ollie, and then using the same speech next week when they win HOH again.

Renny is cooking supper, it's hamburgers, squash, and corn on the cob (yum).

Renny walks outside to get stuff out of the dryer and strategy talk stops.

6:40PM BBT: Keesha invites Angie to go talk to her in HOH now that she is out of the DR. They arrive into the HOH and Keesha says people have been constantly in HOH.

K: I feel like this is my job. It was literally rotating (talkign about people)

A: You should've been like "guys, enough"

K: Yea, I'm trying to go to bed now, and then ding dong ding dong

Angie says she wants to talk to Keesha because she heard that Keesha thinks Angie is talking to her. Angie saying she would've nominated Libra and April because she felt those two were gunning for her and two of her friends have left the house. Keesha says it's not personal and that Keesha says that she likes Angie. Keesha isn't happy to be in this position, but was happy to get letters. Keesha says she feel she doesn't have any enemies, and says Angie was the one person who never came to her.

Angie brings up the day when she asked Keesha if she wanted to keep Brian. Angie saying no one understood why she wanted to keep him, because he was her friend. She felt she was treated like an outcast. Feeds briefly show Jessie sleeping looking like a doofus, but then go right back to HOH. Camera cuts back to him again, and then goes again to Keesha and Angie. (Camera guy is obviously getting a kick about how Jessie looks like sleeping). The audio is sticking with Keesha and Angie the entire time. Their both finding common ground on being targeted for being Brian's and Steven's friends.

Keesha says she feels that she has to assume things because Angie never came to talk to her. Keesha saying she isn't like the other girls in this house. She tried to go off the only two things she could think of in the house. She mentions Jessie said she wasn't allowed to talk to Steven. He said she was a target because of your friendship with Steven. Keesha tells Angie to be careful of Michelle saying that she said she wasn't in an alliance with Angie, and tells Angie that is bullshit, and is throwing Angie under the bus.

Keesha is telling Angie that Michelle didn't want Keesha to have anything to do with Steven and is venting to Angie. Angie remaining calm throughout the entire conversation and sympathizing with keesha. Keesha saying she thinks Angie is a threat, and that she thinks the is a strong player.

Angie is saying Jessie was calling out Libra at last week's POV comp. Angie thought Keeesha knew. Keesha says nope. Angie saying that Libra and April not once have talked strategy with her.

Archived