If You Could Insert A Past Hg

If you had the sole decision of injeting any past HG in the current house in the blank photo frame...who would it be?

I would love to see ED in there. (who saw that coming?)

I watch ED tell people like it is whether he is endangered or not and it's awesome. I would love to see him go off on EVERYONE. He's so smart because he only trusts himself. I imagine he would head straight for a few people..

Libra, Jesse, and even Keesha to tell her to wake up make a decision

-Kyo

Dr will, or ED would give a run,lol

Dr Will would be entertaining but lots of these HG are petty idiots so he'd clean house and win.

I'd personally like to see ED just because tehre's so many pepole in there i dislike (just like last season) that I'd just love to see him come in and terrorize them. Him getting into a shouting match with Libra, making fun of Jessie, making fun of April and Ollie, calling Keesha on her flip flopping shit. It'd be great

marvin/monica because they tell it like it is

I too think Evil Dick would be the Terminator for some of these current HG/Pests!

In fact, that would make a great addition to a future BB game...Let ED magically appear on one of the TV's in HOH BR when HOH is alone and just give "general suggestions", kinda like the Wizard of Oz!!! But I guess they've got that with the DR!!! By the way, when a HG is IN the DR can he/she see who they are talking to or do they just helplessly stare into a camera?

Danielle (BB3 and All Stars) would put Libra in her place. Danielle was much more subtle and a much better player than loud-mouth Libra.

Janelle and Jen (BB8) would probably team up with Angie seeing as how they don't kiss @ss.

Nerd herd 2.0 must be broken ASAP. Can't wait to see them turn on each other when they are no longer in power.

I don't know what the heck happened, but I posted a comment in another thread where someone had asked if they were able to see the people they were talking to in the DR, or were they just looking into the camera, and I answered it, and for some reason it turned up here, where I was thought I posted that I would put Scott Long from season 5 in the house, because he deserved to play the game without Jase, and because he could bring some humor into the house, and also he might just put Mr. Jessie in his place... I wouldn't mind seeing Evel Dick there either... I really do believe he would put Jessie in his darn place... Since Jessie seems to have a thing for asain ladies, maybe Jun? sFun_mischieviousbig.gif OK, so my other post only talked about Scott, but I've had more time to think about it now... sSig_heeheehee.gif

Archived