Who Is Keesha Going To Nominate?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she is lock on angie and memphis

she say she wont put up dan if veto isused

she wants to get dan into her alliance

This girl is not playing with a full deck that's for sure. She's got the perfect chance to boot out (with the whole house behind her mind you) the biggest threat in the house "LIBRA" yet she still can't see it :rolleyes4:

Someone take her blinders off PLEASE :animated_shocking:

If she puts Memphis and Angie up and one of them comes down via PoV, then you put Libra up. The other person on the block will know that they have been saved because everyone cannot stand Libra, hence they get to stay another week.

Let's hope Libra and Jesse are on slop this week. Then Libra shows her ass, yet again, and Keesha backdoors her. Keesha was telling Renny alone in HOH BR that she hated April and Libra. Keesha said she only trusts Renny now and I believe her!

Wow and that big fight with Libra, jerry and Renny.. Libra's acting like she rules the house.. Causing so much drama and yelling, and she's not worried about becoming a target? She sure knows how to cause a lot of trouble, and then saves herself by befriending the right people. Props to that.

Did you watch it from the beginning? Jerry started that fight and the yelling. *And then had the nerve to tell L. not to yell at him. I really think he's sexist*

Did you watch it from the beginning? Jerry started that fight and the yelling. *And then had the nerve to tell L. not to yell at him. I really think he's sexist*

Probably...just as much as she has this underlying anger towards old-age.

You're a Narcissistic, lying, piece of body building, love myself, ulgy, no good LOOOOSER that I can't stand...but hey like you said to Steven in your goodbye message, since seeing you I now know how to be a real bodybuilder, thank you! now, buh bye

:animated_wave::animated_wave:

I would have told him his muscles were soooo big, we can barely move around in the house, therefore if an effort to make room, I have nom'd you, good luck buddy.........(dumbass would have thought I was doing him a favor) then I would walk away and throw up......

I don't know, Keesha really just put some confusion into the game. I have no idea who is aligned with who anymore. Is Angie going? Is Angie staying? Is Jessie the new target? It's hard to tell when there's supposedly a new 7 person alliance (including Angie AND Libra?!) and with every conversation you don't know if it's all fake or even who the conversation was faked FOR.

Archived