Who Is Keesha Going To Nominate?

So I've been really busy and out of town, so I have barely come online to read Morty's updates and am in the process of watching the shows on cbs.com.. So, I'm not really sure who Keesha is aligned with and who she's going to nominate.

Does anyone know who she's working with and who it seems like she'll put up?

Thank You.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i knew you had to be busy

hope all is well

i see her not going far from these noms dan, angie, jerry

Dan, Jerry, Angie, Michelle would be my picks for her to nominate but you never know in this game.

april is bad in comp

imho the worst outside of jerry and renny

ollie has did pretty well in hoh comp

Ok I was thinking ~ She was pretty close to Steven and tried so hard to save him. The people that shot her down flat were April and Libra saying she had to vote with them. She felt bullied.

Steven liked Dan and Angie so maybe maybe they are safe.

I think she might nom Jessie for revenge and maybe Libra and April.

It is a crap shoot for Keesha.

I just know that Libra is all over her in the bedroom and Keesha said something about people giving her shit about Steven. hummmmm

I don't think Keesha will make any bold moves...she'll definitely talk a big game about doing something big...like going after Libra, April, Michelle or Jessie...but when push comes to shove...she'll stick to "the plan"...and nom Dan, Jerry or Renny. I hope Libra doesn't bully her into nominating Angie.

Gauranteed...Libra will not leave her side for a second.

She told Libra that she and April are safe because she keeps her word.

She is putting up Angie because they think she is evil for some reason.

She needs to grab the bull by the horns and nom Libra and Jesse - for putting up Steven ~or~ Libra and Michelle - for not using the POV to save Steven.

Who knows what she'll do, I just hope she doesn't waste her HOH.

She's already said she's putting up Angie, but let's hope and pray (if you do pray) that she's just playing up to Libra right now...

i hope so but i doubt

keesha is a woman that likes to fit in

i am surprise she go after memphis if he stays she is toast

She's way too chicken sh_ _ to put up Libra.

Why didn't she throw the comp if she's not going to put up half the house and doesn't like having to do it anyway?

And will they let the 'Brian Alliance' go? It's history and he's out of the game.

Frustrating as hell.

Sure he thinks that about black women.........aren't all body builders alike........dumb a**es?

He won a "guessing game" and thinks that has shown the world how smart he is............how dumb is that?

I'd rather see him go but they would probable make POV a strength game to ensure he wins. They always keep in the ones we love to hate.

Keesha was saying that she was sick and tired of Libra & April's crap...well here is your chance to do something about it!!! She should have told Jesse & Michelle that she was looking to join their group if they would get her back down the road. Then you put up Ollie & Libra.

First season I have ever watched (I knew Dan in HS & College, so I kinda gotta watch now!), so I'm still not the best at figuring out how to play the game.

Archived