Poll- Week 3 Who Is Your Favorite And Least Favorite?

rosebudmom

98 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite(s)?

• Angie
    • April
    • Dan
    • Jerry
    • Jessie
    • Keesha
    • Libra
    • Memphis
    • Michelle
    • Ollie
    • Renny
  2. 2. Who are your least favorite(s)?

• Angie
    • April
    • Dan
    • Jerry
    • Jessie
    • Keesha
    • Libra
    • Memphis
    • Michelle
    • Ollie
    • Renny

After watching 2 weeks of BB 10 have you changed your mind on who you like and dislike?

At the end of week two your favorites in the poll were:

1st place was Angie with 29% of the votes

2nd place was Dan with 14.5 % of the vote

3rd place was a tie between Memphis and Keesha both with 9.4%

The leaders in the least favorite were:

1st place and least liked was Libra with 32% of the votes

2nd place was Jessie with 16%

3rd place was April with 15%

my fav are always gameplay

but least fav are keesha and michelle, ollie, libra, memphis,jessie

Angie needs to step up her game. She may go from being a floater to a sinker!!!!

Renny rules, IMO, she's totally unpredictable. I rather hang out at Mardi Gras with her more than any of these remaining HG!!!

I thought I voted Renny my favorite, and Libra my least, but it's not showing up that way, so anyways that's how I feel now, it is subject to change at any moment though...

Fav: Dan, Angie, Memphis, Renny

Least: Libra, Michelle, April

Still not sure about: Jerry, HOllie, Keesha, Jessie

It's really nice to be thinking along the same lines as GingerSnaps and Francis3 for a change...

I still like Renny best, not sure right now if Libra or Jessie are at my very bottom... I don't "hate" any of them though, like I did Eric season 8...

^I'd like Dan more the more he gets away from Jessie, but for now Dan is finding it tough getting in tight with people so I think he's got to take whatever sort of protection he can get at the time. I'm really hoping for an outcast alliance forming this week (since Keesha bitches so much about Libra and April here's an opportunity, I hope Renny and Dan will make her think)

Renny & Keesha for favs..............I liked Angie a lot at first but she's turned out to be a big "DUD"............I cannot stand Jesse, he needs to get his ears cleaned out-I wish Julie would have shown him the tape of Renny apoligizing to him that first night, can't believe that his parents jumped on the bandwagon to defend him.......like they say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

Angie, Renny and Keesha are my favs and my least favs are Libra, Jesse, April and Michelle. The rest I just don't really feel much for LOL! I keep changing my mind about the one I didn't list.

I'm not really sure who my favorites are at this point.. the ones who are on my dislike list are just ok.. There's noone really standing out to me.

Least Favorites: Libra, April, Ollie, Jesse, and Michelle

I'm not really passionate about any of them yet. Keesha was on my fave list until last night. Now, she's a tool. Libra's *itch. Maybe she's making the best move to further herself in the game though. Will just have to wait and see.

I really like Renny. I like Angie and Dan too but looks like Angie is going unless she wins pov. I really can't stand Jessie and Michelle. Libra and April, I barely stomach.

Archived