Jessie - Week 3

CeCiMom

That's true about Kail. If Angie leaves, you know Jessie/Michelle/Memphis will play like the devil to get the others out. I doubt if Michelle/Memphis will keep their fake bond with Keesha next week.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michelle already said she would have gone against her handshake with Keesha if she would have won POV..........I doubt that J/M/M/A are any more trustworthy than the others...........they seem to keep forgetting that "their" plan was to keep a secret alliance and get out everyone else........the one thing that irks me the most in this game is when someone tries to play "holier than thou".......Jessie would throw his own mother under the bus to stay.

So if these people are sure with their alliance of 7 that they get HOH again they will put Jessie up again and have to hear his ranting for another week. If they were smart they would get him out now if they are going to do it next week anyway.

I'd give him rat poison...if it were legal of course. If I could tell the judge, "he was an asshole, your honor." And the judge would say, "Case dismissed!!!" LOL!!

Why does Jesse think Keesha should throw one of her allies under the bus to spare his nelly little ass!! And think, the HG have to put up with this crap until THURSDAY!!! Do they know this yet???? If only he were on slop!!!

OMG, someone put a sock in his mouth. I can't stand him... I shut the volume off Ginger.

i am in jail

Archived