Jessie - Week 3

CeCiMom

Jessie...a fool only a mother could love (his mother that is.)

Of course his parents were going to defend his actions with Renny...but secretly they must know their son is a complete wanker.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:giggle:

Jessie's parents explained it all when they told of his being a scrawny, picked-on kid. That's why being called "immature" by Renny bothered him so much. And I think it's why he's attached himself to Michelle --- both are narcissists on the surface but you can tell their self-image is actually pretty fragile. They need to cling to the belief that they are superior somehow.

And Michelle's jealousy of Angie (because Jessie said he liked her) is going to be the nail in Angie's coffin

Jessie's remark re dating black women was totally uncalled for and stupid but I was just as offended by Libra's remark about having Ollie because "blacks stick together." The hoopla would be unending if say Memphis had said he had Dan because white's stick together. Everybody and their mothers would be screaming "Racist!"

He makes me ill - he is so stupid. I guess in his case the stereotype is RIGHT ON!!!!! I cannot believe he said that, and NO - I'm not a Libra fan either, but OMG, can you say IDIOT!!!

He makes me cringe and it makes me physically sick how Michelle is so far up his booty - iiiccckkk - they are both block heads!!!

getting rid of all guys was real bright :animated_rotfl:

I have a strong feeling that Memphis is not going to follow through with his promise to Keesha. I bet Jessie is the one to go home next week.

No the Nerd Herd has threatened everyone and they have to vote with the house to get Angie out.

That's why Angie NEEDS to win POV. Then it would be either Memphis or Michelle against Jessie.

Archived