jessie.jpg

Hometown: Huntington Beach, CA via Rudd, IA

Marital Status: Single

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/b...ssie_10/bio.php

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

safe

could you believe that Jessies good by to Steven was all about him(jesse) and how he(steven) could look as good as him??? This guy is something else.

OMG, did you guys listen to Jesse's farewell message to Steven

"I hope I set a good example for you so you too can have a great bod like mine..."

Steven's body is much better and much less intimidating than Jesse's. Who wants to screw Bluto (in "Popeye")?

Did I actually hear the following words out of his mouth?:

"I've dated a lot of black girls and Jerry and I talked about it and we are not surprised at Libra's behavior and her attitude...not that she's mean to anyone, but that she's planting stuff here and here..."

In other words, all black women are raving, complaining, backstabbing lunatics and it's not surprising. That all black women are are deceiving and manipulative, at least it's a character trait among black women? Did anyone else get that but me??!!! I just can't believe that even came out of his mouth. This is not about Libra, this is about a whole race of women. What does her race have to do with her behavior in the house? Am I the only one offended by this piece of pig shit called Jesse?

Jesse is a dumbass

On Showtime last nite ,and I could not watch very long to hold my interest , he called the doctor on previous BB shows a General Practitioner (GP) like an umpire in the minor leagues.

Yea lets see this dufus pass 7 years of medical school :)

That told me all I need to know about that son of a bitch .

Nick on BB8 would kick his body building ass :)

"I've dated a lot of black girls and Jerry and I talked about it and we are not surprised at Libra's behavior and her attitude...not that she's mean to anyone, but that she's planting stuff here and here..."

In other words, all black women are raving, complaining, backstabbing lunatics and it's not surprising. That all black women are are deceiving and manipulative, at least it's a character trait among black women? Did anyone else get that but me??!!! I just can't believe that even came out of his mouth. This is not about Libra, this is about a whole race of women. What does her race have to do with her behavior in the house? Am I the only one offended by this piece of pig shit called Jesse?

No I caught it (see my post above).

I'm offended and I'm not even a Libra fan. He's a douche bag and if he's going to characterize one race of women, I also believe he thinks he's an expert on women in general. I can't wait to hear him impart that wisdom.

:disgust:

That's not thing first time he'd said that. He's a dumbass. Maybe black girls don't respect him? :animated_rotfl:

Archived