Memphis - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I said, Memphis needs to be quiet. Jeez, those people love to talk and create stupid problems for themselves. Is BB secretly telling them to act like idiots?

Anyway, as to Memphis and Keesha ansecret alliance......the first thing I would do if I went to BB is try and form a SECRET alliance with one person.

Jesse says he is sooo disraught that he cannot eat or sleep, what?? when he was eating 5-6 times a day, he is sooo full of it, I pray he goes on slop soon,lol and Memphis is right up there with Jesse in my book of who I do not care for

mr. lets get all the guys out

total loser the bb girls are kicking butt

this year assembly of guys has been weakest set of guys ever on bb

total moroons all of them

So memphis really does want Jessie out?

Now, Memphis is an HG I can say I did not like as a person (hustler/mixologist/macker) but I'm starting to like him as a player. He's slimey, but he's slick about it. Hopefully, he can slide into HoH when the time is right.

Memphis claims to not display his emotions. That was funny to me. If I was a BB10 HG I would secretly ally myself with Memphis. He is strong physically and somewhat mentally. At this point he is sometimes mental. ROFL They better get rid of Memphis or Memphis will eat their lunch given the chance.

I can't believe all the shit talkin goin on in here! :animated_rotfl:

I like his shit and am rooting for him and his shit to go far in the game...;)

don't you mean Mitchelle...or was that a typo in hte other thread? I thought it was intentional...your new pet name for the he/she...;)

Archived