• Jerry
    • Keesha
    • Libra
    • Memphis
    • Michelle
    • Ollie
    • Renny
    • Steven (if he stays)

I would love for Jerry or Renny to get HOH, because I think they may put up Libra. That may just be talk, however, and they may change their tune when they are actually in a position to do something.

For some reason I also think Memphis will win, but I'm not sure who he would put up.

I want Renny to win...she is one of the only ones who isnt in with a PLAN...an I think she will put up Libra for sure...since according to the plan it isnt Libras week to go...Renny isnt in the know of that....and she will please please get Libra out...I can't even stand listening to her on feeds anymore...

It would be fantastic if Renny won, for drama purposes. I think Renny is about to explode, having had to kiss up to Jesse for the past week. If she were in power, all hell would break lose if any of them tried to cross her. Libra would go on the block for sure and she and Renny would end up having an all-out brawl. It would be great. The fights and whispering would go on for the whole week. I'd never get any sleep. Thus far, the feeds have been pretty boring. We need some excitement. Not to mention, it would be hilarious to watch the young ones have to kiss Renny's butt.

If it is elimination, Libra will be one of the first to get eliminated

as much as viewers at home would to see this

the dynamics of the house willnt allow it imho

Archived