Tuesday, July 22nd

Misha

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really, because they all backed down afterwards about admitting to wanting Libra out.

That's why I was so confused, because last I saw they didn't believe Steven that the others wanted Libra out, but the show tonight showed differently.

Anyone else having season 6 flashbacks?

It seems like there's the "sheep" (Cappy and crew => Libra and crew) and then the "outcasts" (Michael, Kaysar, Janelle => Dan, Steven, Angie).

I hope we don't have a 50/50 split in the house. Right now I'd LOVE it if Angie or Dan won HOH tomorrow and put up April and Libra. I want to see them squirm. They think they're running the house.

why didnt libra take slop pass?

I was thinking the same thing, and then too, I was thinking why the hell was she raising so much hell about Keesha not using the pass she won this week while she's (Libra's) on slop... None of them took the pass so, was there some other competition where they offered the slop pass?

only hg i think would put up libra 100% is jerry

What time is Craig Ferguson on tonight?

I'll preface this with the fact that I don't have the feeds.................

Did anybody else notice that the whole Hurricaine Katrina discussion was heavily edited???????????

I THOUGHT I read in the updates that Renny was dissing the people who were stranded and couldn't escape the hurricaine. In the clip they showed, they made Renny come accross as very sympathetic.

Can someone clarify this for me?

Thanks in advance to anybody that answers!

12:35 am eastern for me...

Am I the only one that does not understand why they have 2 cameras on Jessie and his weight lifting workouts. I have no (nada zippo) interest in watching guys work out with weights and looking at themselves in mirrors. <_< The are showing these workouts every day. WTH?

Come on now people, Libra had a choice here and she chose to run around the house like a screeching idiot. Jerry was not the one who was entirely at fault, Libra was partially correct in the wording of what she said but totally guilty of being a screaming banshee, making herself look like a fool. Me thinks "She Doth Protest too Much",lolol, if she did not feel guilty because she knew damn well what she said, She said "We had both of the old people on our team" then she would not have gone off like a rocket, if she was a clever and as good as she puts herself out there to be, she would not have made the very childish decision to go on a rant. This woman is an idiot, Jerry called her out and so did Renny and I thought it was hilarious.

It was all in the reaction Libra had to Jerry coming in...immediately defensive and irate. If she were a smart player...she'd have remained calm and rational...apologized for the comment and kept the focus off of her. She's not a smart or focused player...she plays on her emotions.

Jerry impressed me slightly by knowing he'd fuel the fire and get the reaction he got from her. Loved when he passed the guys and said he knew what he was doing.

I can't believe the big pose off is a grandstand for Jessie. Where'd they find this guy.

Libra seems to think the "girls in America" are digging him.

Skreesha just let out a skreesh that is deafening. Oh come on ladies, if you think he's hot then I think you're all pathetic.

I think Libra and Michelle are hot for eachother. "Rub me down, rub me down." Libra has stopped talking about "conjugals."

Archived