Tuesday, July 22nd

Misha

I was rolling with the spartan foil... LOL This group is highly entertaining. Yes, I like my strategy, but if they aren't going to be strategizing, then this kind of fun frivolous playtime is just the ticket.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They do seem to be having a good time... Non of the other season's have been this great at have a good time without getting raunchy... IMHO...

OH Yeah F5 everyone... changed my avatar... hehe... I think it fits...

I can't wait to see some physical comps to see who has good endurance. I would love to see a hanging one. I hate that Jessie has the muscle advantage but if it is a hanging I can't wait to see him drop like a lead balloon.

They need to get him and his muscles out of the house.

bb has shown the heavier you are the worst you do in endurance comps

I was rolling with the spartan foil... LOL This group is highly entertaining. Yes, I like my strategy, but if they aren't going to be strategizing, then this kind of fun frivolous playtime is just the ticket.

Misha, ITA.... :animated_bouncy:

what sucks is that the fun group are the ones getting evicted...Brian...Steven...who's next?! They have to keep the entertaining people in the house...start getting rid of the dead weight...

Dead weight = Ollie, April, Jessie to start with

+ Jerry

Yeh I thought of Libra and Jerry but I think they might still have a little entertainment value. I want to see Libra and Jerry duke it out.

awwwwwww Imin, we just lost our "same page"..... animated_rotfl.gif

I like the old fart!!

LOL...oops! well I guess we can't be in total agreement on everything...

I like the old guy too...but can't say he's really impressed me so far. I find myself flipping away when he's on the feeds after a few minutes...out of boredom...or because I'm a bit creeped out by him talking sexually and suggestively to the women. I know...he's got just as much right and they all talk that way...yada yada yada...it just leaves me feeling a bit icky.

I'm not holding out any real hope for him in the long run...but will definitely be happy if he surprises me and does well.

hg have been made aware that at 5pacific there will be a surprise

Archived