Hilarious Big Brother Article!

hummm I think this person is insulting some of us :unsure:

So I know, I know. There are more people in the house. There's Angie, Steven, Keesha, Libra... but if I continue to write about these people, my IQ might take a nosedive. But you know who the biggest losers are? The weirdoes who watch these tools online between episodes, because that's just sad. Isn't there something more interesting to watch? Like cars going by?

yep Marty!

The author of that article admitted to not watching the show much...and not a fan...yet thinks they are qualified to review, comment and pass judgment on the fans. The author is the douche-bag and arsewipe...the names she so freely threw out to describe us and the cast. If the author were a fan...I'd accept some of the comments as humor ...especially the comments about Jessie, Dick and Daniele...but the intent of the article was to insult and belittle us and our source of entertainment. I can't say I'm cool with that...nor will I appreciate any of the "humor" in it.

I'm guessing the OP is not a fan either...otherwise they'd have more than 1 post...and not found the article so hilarious. :(

It was funny though, you have to admit. This was the best line for me when decribing Jessie:

Some Guy: "Wow, nice shirt."

Jessie: "Thanks, braaa."

Some Guy: "You know what would make it way doper though?"

Jessie: "You mean, if I cut the sleeves off?"

Some Guy: "Dude."

Jessie: "Dude."

LMAO!

The only Big Brother season I ever watched was the one with that awful excuse for a human "Evel" Dick Donato and his douchier daughter, Daniele. Watching these two arsewipes behave badly and then get rewarded for it with $500,000 was as satisfying as a root canal without Novocain.

:hahohi:

She called that perfectly!!

What she said about the fans is true too... We are :wacko: for watching this trainwreck...

The live Feed people are downright crazy though... :1eye:

I have the live feeds and love them. I keep it minimized on my desktop and listen to it while I work. If anyone comes in or the phone rings, I just mute my computer. It's not like I have to know what's going on, but it helps the day go faster and if nothing else it gives good background noise.

I read a couple of forums and just found out about Morty's Updates from one of them. The topic was "Best place to get BB updates. Talk about slamming people:

Thanks for the link! I used to like Morty's but the people there have gone way judgemental. They seem to have had an influx of trolls who pick apart other people's posts more than they discuss what's going on. The trolls are probably why the updates aren't nearly as current and frequent as they once were on Morty's.

LOL CraZee we do have our haters too... The thing is that Morty's is a great place and yeah sometimes it gets heated, but for the most part when it's over, so is the heat, if you know what I mean...

This article comes from an online gambling site. They probably don't know their ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to reality television. Sometimes ya just gotta consider the source. ;)

ha! looks like the author got your feedback. this article makes fun of it and i'm ROFLMAO!

You can ROFLYAO all you want, but nobody on this board called that person a doucebag... So no my laughing friend, they dind't read what we had to say, they read what some other posters at another site had to say... So whatever they say doesn't bother me at all...

Archived