Sunday, July 20th Tv Show

uvp

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was interesting to see how the food challenge actually played out after all the fight drama yesterday. For one, April and Libra saw who would be on their team when they chose their OWN hats. Then, it was April (not Renny or Jerry) who did a lot of the screwing up when she continually threw the plugs OVER the tub. I'm so glad BB showed that and what idiots she and Libra really are.

Jessie is another insecure turd, showing his muscles in the DR cam and adding how the cam probably couldn't fit "all 18 inches" in it.

I feel sorry for Steven and Dan and that they've been nominated by the likes of him. I wish there was a way to save both of them this week. blah!

Loved that April was the screw up in the food competition...and not the fault of "the old people". She is clueless.

Jessie is a tool and an arrogant punk...I hate rooting for him and Michelle...but have to in order for Angie to move forward in the game. Memphis is cool so far...doesn't bug me like I originally thought he would.

Dan...you don't need to yell everything you say when in the diary room...

It was interesting to see how the food challenge actually played out after all the fight drama yesterday. For one, April and Libra saw who would be on their team when they chose their OWN hats. Then, it was April (not Renny or Jerry) who did a lot of the screwing up when she continually threw the plugs OVER the tub. I'm so glad BB showed that and what idiots she and Libra really are.

Jessie is another insecure turd, showing his muscles in the DR cam and adding how the cam probably couldn't fit "all 18 inches" in it.

I feel sorry for Steven and Dan and that they've been nominated by the likes of him. I wish there was a way to save both of them this week. blah!

Agreed. I was glad to see the comp and a little suprised to see all the fighting between Libra, Jerry, and Renny with April managing to stay out of it. She was bitching just as bad as Libra (and was worthless in the comp)

sorry, but i don't see how jerry sitting there, not having to run or anything, could be blamed for that. I dont know if libra ever said that, but it would make NO sense to say he lost it for them because he was slow and old because he just sat there. wow, i dont really like her at all.

Yeah this episode really cemented my dislike for April and Libra. I didn't mind them when they took Brian out, but they've gone down hill from there.

I like Steven, but he's probably gone.

Hate Jessie and Ollie

Jerry and Renny seem out of place.

Angie and Keesha I like, but Angie needs to stay low for a bit.

Still on the edge about Memphis.

I like Dan, he's loyal, but plays too hard.

The rest don't stand out much.

I must have missed the part where Libra said they lost the challenge because of Renny and Jerry being old and slow.

Before the challenge she complained that they had both old people on her team, but after she didn't blame them for the loss.

She needs to learn that saying anything negative will get twisted to someone else's agenda and just keep her mouth shut.

Honestly, she could learn a thing or two from Angie.

What was that what HOllie was talking about. Something about thinking about the wine and because of his faith he can't drink and if he did he will become an alcoholic. Funny. I guess his faith allows him to screw strange women on national tv and talk about sex quite frequently.

I guess it's ok in his religion to be a sexaholic, but :food-smiley-005: is a big no-no.

i got this episode on dvr

i missed it i was playing gta iv

i may watch day

that guy Ollie is a dweeb, I can't believe that he said "if I drink the wine will it turn be into an alcoholic?"" get real palease, that is just stupid,lol

I thought Ollie was cute. He is a preacher's son and it showed. Of course, as a young male stuck in a small space with a hot woman who wants him, he is all over her. I don't think he even realizes how bad he is with April, he's like mesmerized. But the alcohol is obvious and in your face. The fact that he thought that colored water was real wine was telling, IMO. I may actually like him a little now.

well, I do not dislike him for being so naieve, I do not even really dislike him, but he really needs some schoolin, poor thing, april is gonna put the hurt on him in the end,lol

ollie is playing for the tv

i dont buy the good boy crap one bit

a guy that would bang a stranger on national tv isnt a good boy

Well I think you are right UPV, but something tells me that Ollie does not realize that that was watched by anyone, I think he really lacks in the common sense dept, and then of course he was not gonna turn it down,lol

Yeah this episode really cemented my dislike for April and Libra. I didn't mind them when they took Brian out, but they've gone down hill from there.

I like Steven, but he's probably gone.

Hate Jessie and Ollie

Jerry and Renny seem out of place.

Angie and Keesha I like, but Angie needs to stay low for a bit.

Still on the edge about Memphis.

I like Dan, he's loyal, but plays too hard.

The rest don't stand out much.

I am leaning toward the same thinking Baron... I think I am liking Memphis a little more now that we know a little more about him, before he was non exsistant...

wow even after all these years there are still people who don't understand BB shows everything, it gets on the internet etc how naive! How could he think his family won't see it? why take the risk if your father is a preacher?

wow even after all these years there are still people who don't understand BB shows everything, it gets on the internet etc how naive! How could he think his family won't see it? why take the risk if your father is a preacher?

It does seem naive... I know the other night they were all talking about how many of the other season's they each had watched and he said he only watched last season while he was in sequester, and hadn't seen any of the rest... Doesn't excuse the ignorance though... As the law says ignorance of a law doesn't make you not guilt of the crime, if you commented it...

I am leaning toward the same thinking Baron... I think I am liking Memphis a little more now that we know a little more about him, before he was non exsistant...

Yeah, Memphis's background gave me some sympathy. I didn't really like him before, but he's not that bad. Will wait and see how he goes from now on.

Archived