Sunday, July 20th Tv Show

uvp

noms

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once you cowtow to the other hgs you show weakness. Jessie really wanted to put up Renny but they talked (ganged up) him out of it. I don't know, but I do think you have to take the bull by the horns to get ahead.

It's a game of chance and it doesn't matter if your with the other hgs or not. When they want you gone, they'll out you no matter how much bidding was done for them.

I hate this episode already. I don't have live feeds so I didn't see how it went down... I do know what happened, but I didn't know how it happened. I hate how it did happen... Did anyone just see Renny with that orange wig on?! LMAO!

I hate it too. The cut and splicing sucks.

Jerry went into the house to get stronger to take care of his wife with Parkinsons disease. She's his "best friend"....so he leaves her for 3 months. This might be the last 3 better months she has. He said he won't put her in a hospital.

All the while Libra is crying....

See, they wanted to blame the old people for losing food comp, but April couldn't follow simple directions of yelling out when the plug was going up and the number.

Renny was hustling and Skreesha says so.

Havent seen Libra yet - do anything. YEP, just saw Libra running around in circles.

IMHO - April and Libra were the slackers in the comp.

Libra all pissed and throws her scarf down. SORE LOSER.

Libra says "don't blame me" and April says "'I'm not blaming you"

So when did it happen that Libra the slacker in the food comp decided to blame the 'Old people."

They're divided into teams of pluggers and catchers???????????????????????????????

lmao

Her role was to run around in circles and then blame the old people for losing.

I saw her once and she had her hands out walking around...I don't think she understood what to do and April saw it too.

It was implied even if not said. So what they are old but she put it in context with the comp. And she did say it, she just spun it later when Jerry confronted.

I like Dan. He actually reminds me of a Catholic School teacher I had.

What was that what HOllie was talking about. Something about thinking about the wine and because of his faith he can't drink and if he did he will become an alcoholic. Funny. I guess his faith allows him to screw strange women on national tv and talk about sex quite frequently.

They said it's her real hair. Not sure why she feels the need to cover it with wigs...it's nice.

Oh man, I so suck in the prediction challenge. I can't get nothing right.

Dan and Steven got nom'd because they showed Don Jessie disrespect by not visiting his hoh room. (per Don Jessie)

Archived