Big Brother Slop

WickedOne

Big Brother Slop

Here's the complete list of ingredients: Natural oats, proprietary blend of whey protein concentrate, soy protein isolate, wheat protein isolate, milk protein isolate, natural and artificial flavors, vitamins and minerals (vitamin A palmitate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin, vitamin D3, alpha tocopherol, niacin, biotin, pantothenic acid, calcium carbonate, magnesium oxide, zinc oxide, copper gluconate, manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate, folic acid, potassium iodide), cellulose gum, salt and acesulfame potassium.

I do not think if you are on slop you can have booze, but you can drink coffee.

Too bad they can have something like Mocha Frappicino...only it would be Prune Sloppicino!!!

Is Keesha using her slop pass? I hope so. Libra could have taken the pass but chose not to! If I were Keesha I'd eat and eat and eat whenever Libra's around, you know, saying, "Mmmmmm, mmmmm, of LIbra this is SOOOOO good...Mmmmm." They need to keep Libra yelling all the time!

i eat oatmeal most days so slop would be easy for me

that may be the very reason they are not allowed Booze while on slop, cause you could drink and not give a crap about it,lol

When I have talked to past houseguest's, slop is in no way, shape, or form any way tasting like oatmeal... They in fact say that there is nothing else like it in the world...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hmmm. libra -- whine, cry, pain & slop. why do those words remind me of her wearing a bikini on national television? maybe just another sign of how often she forgets she recently had those twins back home.

Archived