Dancing With The Stars 7

Courtesy of; REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Dancing With The Stars 7 Cast Rumors Circulating

July 18, 2008 03:00:29 by Joe Reality

dancing-with-the-stars-judges-holding-te

If even half of the names circulating as celebrity cast members for Dancing With The Stars 7 turn out to be accurate, then the hit ABC show might have its best cast ever. One of the biggest names that has been tied to the upcoming season of the show is former

Kim Kardashian? Ugh, please NO! Isnt' this girl who's famous for no reason except for an unusually large behind over-exposed already? I don't watch that show at all, but see it on 'The Soup' enough to know no one needs to see any more of this family.

• 2 weeks later...
gma_header.jpg
sam_champion_gma125x120.jpgroberts_gma125x120.jpgsawyer_gma125x120.jpgcuomo_gma125x120.jpg
Weather Sam Champion ~ ~ Anchor Robin Roberts ~ ~ Anchor Diane Sawyer ~ ~ News Christopher Cuomo

"Good Morning America"

Monday, August 25

Monday, August 25
7:00-9:00 a.m.
It's A "Good Morning America" with:

• 2 weeks later...

Wholly Wings Batman,You Are Dancing?

August 16, 2008 05:00:50 by Paulene Hinds

batman.jpg

Adam West, the 1960

ap_100.jpg

New 'Dancing' Cast Revealed

NEW YORK CITY, New York -- Actress Susan Lucci, Singer Toni Braxton and ex-N'Sync member Lance Bass will hit the floor on ABC's "Dancing With the Stars." TV Personality Kim Kardashian is also among 13 contestants for the latest "Dancing With the Stars." They are among 13 celebrities slated to compete on the new season of the top-rated dance contest, premiering Monday, September 22.

The other contestants are Actress Cloris Leachman, Actor Ted McGinley, Actress Brooke Burke, NFL Champ Warren Sapp and two Olympic athletes: Misty May-Treanor, who won her second Gold Medal for Beach Volleyball at this year's summer games in Beijing, and Maurice Greene, who won two Gold Medals in Track at the 2000 games in Sydney.

Rounding out the cast are Chef Rocco DiSpirito, Actor Cody Linley of "Hannah Montana" and Comedian Jeffrey Ross. The names were announced Monday, August 25 on ABC News' "Good Morning America."

Kardashian, who co-stars with her family on the E! reality series, "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," checked into a New York City hospital Sunday after cutting her foot on a glass table in her hotel room. "I will be able to dance. I went to the hospital. I'll be fine," she said in a phone call to "GMA."

Thanks for posting the dance pairs. I didn't have that information yet. I can't believe that Lacey Schwimmer has been added as one of the professionals . . . I used to babysit her and her brother, Benji, when they would come to the dance studio with their parents to teach a class or a workshop. She's so young but very talented! Can't wait to see what she does with Lance!

And, Corky Ballas is coming out of semi-retirement to compete against his son, Mark! We already have a brother and sister with Derek and Julianne Hough. Now, we have another premier dancing family with the Ballas father/son combo. Next season, Benji Schwimmer can join the cast and add to the family affair!

I almost forgot about husband and wife competitors, Alec Mazo and Edyta Sliwinska! Plus, new professional dancer Inna Brayer used to partner with Valentin Chmerkovskiy, brother of professional dancer, Maksim Chmerkovskiy. It truly is a family show this year! Almost half of the professional dancers are related in some way!

Thanks Pinkie! I saw the announcement on ABC this morning, but they didn't say who the partners were -EXCEPT that Maksim is paired with Misty May-Treaner, who I really like, so I might have to be nice and be a Maksim fan this year.

And seriously-- CLORIS LEACHMAN - she's 82 for cripes sake. She's gonna mess around and break a hip or something. And WHO in the world wants to see her in one of those skimpy arse costumes?

Can't wait to see the premiere. OH, and Mo (Maurice) Greene is from my area, so that is exciting too.

I certainly don't think Cloris will be in it that long, but I do think it will be nice to see dancing by someone who is not the perfect picture of youth and beauty. I think her dancing could still be beautiful.

I realize the costumes are a big part of ballroom dancing, but skimpier doesn't always mean better.

But yeah, there's no way someone in their 80's could keep up with that schedule for too long.

I have this feeling that she might be surprisingly good. I've been wrong before though.....

Kim Kardashian -- gross.

• 4 weeks later...

Dancing With The Stars Season Premiere: Hot and Hilarious!

September 22, 2008 09:45:21 by Paulene Hinds

dwts-judges.jpg

Tonight on Dancing With The Stars Season Premiere, the floor was set on fire by the thirteen contestants hoping to win the coveted mirror ball trophy! The show began with host, Tom Bergeron explaining that it will be a season of surprises in what promises to be the biggest and most demanding season ever, as thirteen celebrities take the ballroom floor.

All new surprises and twists will await viewers each week and season seven marks the largest cast assembled to date, the oldest and youngest competitors ever, and includes two Olympic Gold medalists, a Grammy

(EDIT: Continued)

kim.jpg

Kim and Mark were up next. Kim wanted to become a better dancer and is a big fan of the show. Mark said he was ready for a repeat win, as he won last season. Kim had terrible balance, so Mark worked on her strength. Their first dance was the Fox Trot. Len thought that it was clean and had nice musicality, but it was a bit cold. Bruno told her that she reminded him of Princess Jasmine and needed to make herself more available to the audience. Carrie Ann told her to move her head more so that she could connect better. Their score was: 19

susan.jpg

Susan, the daytime drama diva and her partner Toni were well matched and he wanted to take her drama experience and put it into her dancing. Their first dance was the Cha Cha. Bruno thought that she looked like a gorgeous lady, but the Cha Cha needs a slut. He told her that she lost her footing from nerves and that when she comes back, to let herself go a little bit. Carrie Ann commented on how amazing she looked in her outfit, but thought that she needed to put on a little weight as she looked frail out on the dance floor. Len said that the routine was a bit too careful. Susan then lunged at Bruno and asked him if he wanted a slut and the audience broke out into laughter. Their score was: 15

misty.jpg

Misty was up next with her partner Maksim. Misty had just won a gold medal in beach volleyball at the Beijing Olympics. She had difficulty dancing because she is so muscular. Their dance was the Fox Trot. Carrie Ann thought that she attacked the dance with such intensity and Len thought that it was elegant. Bruno thought that she was glowing on the dance floor and needed to make sure that she spotted her turns. Their score this evening was: 21

warren.jpg

The final performer for the evening was Warren. His partner is Kym. She said once she got over the intial shock of Warren

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Dancing With The Stars: Better At The Ha,Ha,Ha Then The Cha,Cha,Cha

September 23, 2008 09:48:27 by Paulene Hinds

dwts-week-1-lance.jpg

On the second night of Dancing With The Stars, one star was eliminated, while the other stars got to do their second dance of the season. The show opened up right away and it was revealed that after the viewers votes were combined with the judges scores, that Lance and Lacey were safe and would be performing their Quick Step.

Lacey showed him her unusual teaching techniques including having Lance pretend to pee like a dog. After their routine, Len told them that Lance moved well around the dance floor, but it wasn

(EDIT: Continued

dwts-week-1-susan.jpg

Susan and Tony had stood on their feet for most the evening waiting for their results and when they were told they were safe, they looked relieved. Their routine was the Quick Step. Susan was so hard on herself during the practices, but she proved that she could do it on the dance floor. Carrie Ann said that she was so much stronger and Len was priding himself on his prediction that Ballroom would be her strength and it was. Bruno called her my fair lady with class, elegance and glamour. They received a 22 from the judges.

dwts-week-1-jeffrey.jpg

Next the host, Tom Bergeron announced that the couple being eliminated was Jeffrey and Edyta. His family stood up in the audience all donning eye patches for support! When asked to say a few words he said,

• 2 weeks later...

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Dancing With the Stars, The Show Must Go On!

October 6, 2008 07:52:53 by Paulene Hinds

ABC promised us more surprises this season on Dancing With The Stars and I think even they have gotten more than they bargained for. On Friday, Misty-May hurt herself during a rehearsal with Maks and tonight she had to back out of the competition due to that injury.

The show began with the usual introduction of the dance teams with one exception

Courtesy of: TV Guide

Exclusive: The "Plan B" to Keep Injured Stars in the Game

Oct 8, 2008 08:54 AM ET by Deborah Starr Seibel

Is the set of Dancing with the Stars cursed? "Oh no, don't say that!" cries birthday girl Toni Braxton, who turned 41 on the day of this week's results show.

081008dwtssusanlucci1jf3.jpg

Tony Dovolani and Susan Lucci

Isn't it interesting that going into Season 7, the two dancers we thought would have the most trouble surviving this marathon were Cloris Leachman and Toni Braxton? Leachman, because of her advanced age, and Braxton because of her heart condition. But as we wrap up the third week, those two are laughing all the way to the safety zone of the Red Room while other stars

Dancing With The Stars: Surprise!

October 7, 2008 07:25:40 by Paulene Hinds

dwts-misty2.jpg

Last Night on Dancing With The Stars, Misty May revealed that she would be out of the competition due to an injury that she sustained on Friday. This put added pressure on the rest of the stars and there was a wide range of emotions shown on and off the stage. It was an electrifying night on the dance floor as the stars delivered one of the best nights of the competition yet. Tonight the results revealed who was the fourth team going home or was there another surprise in store for everyone?

Before the results began, Tom Bergeron announced that Misty May had surgery earlier today and then Maks and Edyta danced the Jive that Misty and Maks were to perform last night, dedicating it to her.

The Results on the leader board after the judges voted last night were:

Cloris and Corky in last place with 16

Rocco and Karina were in 8th place with 20

Cody and Julianne and Susan and Tony both had 21

Lance and Lacey and Toni and Alec tied for 4th with 22

Maurice and Cheryl secured 3rd with 24

Warren and Kym came in 2nd with 25

Brooke and Derek were at the top of the leader board with a season high of 28

brooke1.jpg

Tom and Samantha then revealed the first two couples that were safe to dance next week. Brooke and Derek and Cloris and Corky(YAY) would be back next week.

The

karinamaksim.jpg

Dancing With The Stars hoffers Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Karina Smirnoff have sparked rumors that they are doing the bedroom two-step behind-the-scenes of the hit ABC ballroom series after the Ukraine natives were snapped in a steamy liplock while heating up the dance floor at the ONE Sunset club in Los Angeles on September 29.

Archived