Which One?

serialjay

Which one?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather have seen gone?

• Brian
    • Renny

She might have been joking but she didn't act like the typical socialite. Then again, I used to know this lady who was from the richest family in Atlanta. Her grandfather had owned a railroad and she still had tons of money. But she was just down right trashy (sometimes fun) most of the time. She looked and acted like a reject from the Beverly Hillbillies! And yes she too had a cement pond!!! She looked kind of like Sheila from BB9 (only worse) and starting at 5 p.m. everyday it was "cocktail time" and she and her husband usually passed out by 7! I didn't hang out with her ... no one really could.

Yes, that is soo funny about the cocktail time, my mother has a really ritzy friend who had a bunch of money and lived on a big piece of land, and they actually had a cocktail flag that they flew every eve round 5 ish, they would always laugh and say "Is the cocktail flag up yet?"

This lady had a doctorate degree in psychiatrist and was really smart until the vodka came out! After she had had like two or three drinks you could just get up and leave and she never knew the difference! What a waste!

well my mom and her friends were lightweights, but the gals would get together on weekends and have a ball, Torchie (my moms friend) had a beautiful spread with horses and she had peacocks (about 30 of em) on the grounds, it was such a fun place to go and stay the weekend. I think if Renny is a Socialite, maybe it is from her Husbands connections, and she does remind me in a way that she could be one of those southern social gals if she wanted to, and having her salon is her thing, she is different, that is for sure,lol

Archived