HoH - Blog

Head of Household #4: April

Well people I can honestly say that this is a crazy world in which we live in. A few months ago I would have never imagined myself living in a house with 13 roommates and our lives being shared with all of America. Going into this game I tried to have no expectations and to come into this house with an open mind and to live each day in the moment and have fun and meet some great people along the way. Maybe even learn a lesson or two about myself. Well a lesson or two has turned into many more and the moments I have experienced have exceeded all my expectations. As a house we have had the highest of highs and the lowest of lows but at the end of the day I have to take what I have experienced and learn and grow from it. This is a game and this is something that I have to constantly remind myself of. I am unable to speak for the rest of the house guests but I am aware of my actions and mistakes I have made while living in the BB10 house and some I may regret and some I may not. But when I do leave this house I am fortunate to have family and friends that love me and support me and that I the best thing that I could ever leave this house knowing.

Thank you to all the fans of BB10 I love you!!!!!!!!

Living the crazy life,

April

Click photo for HoH Pictures

IMG_0026.JPG

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Head of Household #5: Michelle

HELLOOOOOOO Everyone...... My Family, Friends and AMERICA ...... MUAH!!!!!

Let me tell you about this CRAZY house....... The past few weeks here have been unbelievable. It has been a roller coaster ride of DOWNS and UPS!!!! A few weeks ago I was at the bottom of the barrel....... THE UNDERDOG..... but know I am HOH and enjoying every minute!!!!!!!!!! Dan put it perfectly when he called me MIGHTY MOUSE.

I have enjoyed getting to know almost everyone in the house.......... Memphis is a great person and the last of the OG'S .... The Outside Gang....hopefully we will hold strong and push through to the end!! April is a smart, kind person whom I have gotten to know and also love that she loves sports as much as ME!!!! Ollie is just a good-hearted soul who I can honestly say is REAL!!! Jerry is the most amazing 75 year old I have every meet and the fact that he can keep up with us is unreal!! Renny is a keeper!! I want to put her in my pocket and save her for every. She is Hilarious and Beautiful!!! Keesha and I have gotten to know each other better in the past week and I am happy about that. She is Beautiful and kind and we have alot in common......especially FAMILY..... I love that!!! Dan is a great guy and we have an understanding with each other and I wish him the best in life and with Monica!!

And for the people that have left the house already :-( Jessie hope all is well and good luck in all you do. I know you are going to do great with the Bodybuilding and in LIFE!!!!!!!!! Angie....MISS YOU.... and I told you I would keep my promise to you......HAHAHA!!!!! Steven you are hilarious and I hope the best for you in all you do and hope to see you soon...I can't believe it's not delivery.....HEHE!!!! And Brian I know you will excel in all you do. I wish you all the luck in the world!!!!

AMERICA I hope you have enjoyed the show so far and I promise it will only get better. I LOVE YOU ALL. MUAHHHH XOXO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS ... MOM, DAD, STEVEN, HALLIE, LEXIE, SAMANTHA, AUNTS AND UNCLES, COUSINS, ERIN, ROGER, JEN, ALEX, STEPH, ALL MY PETS AND EVERYONE I HAVEN'T WRITTEN DOWN....I WOULD BE HERE ALL DAY .....HAHAHA..... I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU AND THINK ABOUT YOU GUYS ALL THE TIME......... I HOPE I AM MAKING YOU ALL PROUD!!!!!!!

I DIDN'T FORGET YOU RHODE ISLAND (NEW ENGLAND) AND ALL MY PORTUGUESE PEOPLE OUT THERE...... XOXOXOXO

It's not goodbye it's ......... I'll talk to you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-)

Keep chacking back for pictures. Michelle's Album isn't up yet.

IMG_0012.JPG

Ok tell me she doesnt hate Libra :lol: ...She mention everybody else but her...Cant wait until her butt leaves...and when she watches the footage and reads the feeds she can see how much of a fool she really was...I am serious...she should have made her move 2 weeks ago before Libra won all those gifts..

I've been a stalker since last season. Love everybody's input. I think that Michelle is remembering the old "If you don't have anything nice to say.........don't say anything at all."

Head of Household #6: Renny

Dear Fans,

This is Renny, hopefully one of your favorite Big Brother Housequest! I am so excited about sharing some of my thoughts with you. First, I would like to thank everyone that tunes in for every episode, especially all my fans and enjoys our antics in the house. Secondly, I want to thank my beautiful husband Patrick, my daughter Paris and my son Patrick Ruben, aka "Sparky". Loving shout out to my son - in-law Benson! They have always been there for me and supported me throughout my life. I love you always and forever. This experience has been like no other I have ever experienced. I know first hand how difficult it is living with this many people. It can be sheer chaos! All these houseguest have different personalities, and it's like trying to maneuver through a minefield. Every day you wake up knowing most of everyone schemed the entire day to try and get you out, so they can win the half a million dollars. I have already been told people would not take me to the end because I am well liked by many of the houseguest. If that is the case, I hope my fans consider me for America's favorite. I have been playing this game hard. Many people may not realize the sheer hell I've been put through at the hands of Jerry (The Colonel). He still has not apologized for what he did to me. Let me guess, I'm too old for him to give me an apology. In his state of mind you have to be a young chick to get one. By the way Colonel, how about covering your mouth when yawning I'm tired of seeing it, you look like a Rhino! Take some etiquette classes.

April, I was so tired of you prancing around this house like a drama queen, you won the cash, the clothes, suck it up chick your good at closing deals. However this is one gamer you could not close RENNY, Good for one this game is closed for you!

Memphis your a good looking shrewd young man, however I've had my eye on you since day one, I believe you think you've won the game already. It's not over to the fat lady sings!

Michele, you have a winning personality. I like to hear you laugh. Your one tough broad from the east coast! I do believe though you would sell me out for the guy's. I love how you talk about your mother, she is a beautiful mother, she must be proud.

Dan, you are the most unusual young man. I like you a great deal. However call me Sherlock Holmes, you are a very suspicious suspect. Sometimes some things are too good to be true, you are falling into that category mate. I do admire you for being a sweet young man and very loving. Shout out to your mother Sue. However in the game some things don't make sense and you don't. Call me Judge Judy!

Ollie you a gentle soul, I know you might have found love in the big brother house. More power to you.

Keesha you have been my best friend in the big brother house. I know what's coming. However you have been my rock in here and I have trusted you. I am not here to make friends, yet along the way I think you are a treasure. Some people in this house are taking advantage of your good nature, but you are extremely smart. I will never forget you lady!

I want to tell everyone good-bye and I hope to see you when I get out. I am always there for my fans! I will never forget all of you for watching me! I love all of you,

Chow,

Renny

Click image for HoH pictures

IMG_0004.JPG

By the way Colonel, how about covering your mouth when yawning I'm tired of seeing it, you look like a Rhino! Take some etiquette classes.

Pot meet kettle.

The rest of the blog sounds like a load of bullcrap too....not a fan of Renny nor of her phony blog.

Chow

Kitten or Puppy?

Ciao....Renny!

She is asking for the America's Choice prize money at the end. hummmmmm

Ollie you a gentle soul, I know you might have found love in the big brother house. More power to you.

:bangin:

hey, i say get it while the gettin is good, and if there is such a thing this season as most favorite player, well she would have to be the one I vote for, I really do not like Memphis, or the others, maybe Dan, but he gets on my nerves too. I do not think Renny was trying to be fake, everyone sees things different, and as far as her closing her mouth, and having manners, I say she has a lot more finesse than Jerry, wearin those mics 24/7 so close to their mouths does not make any of them sound quiet, none of these people are perfect by any means, but I still like Renny.

renny pretty good writer

I like Renny, too.........although, this week she has been acting a little crazy and I was wondering why.........I think it's because in the beginning, she seemed to just be there for the enjoyment of the game (or so I thought) but, now it's apparent that she's there for the cash (not a bad thing, I just see her differently, now).

yes, I I think she has been a little goofy this week, and I sure would not have asked people to go up as a pawn, even if she was kidding that was not smart, not as paranoid as this group is, i mean they are ridiculous, never seen a BB like it where everyone questions everything,lol

I wish she would have taken the opportunity to bash a few of the houseguests...tell us what she really thinks of these people...;)

Renny is great...I'd totally vote for her for fan favorite if she is not in the F2!

Don't ever kid yourself about Renny. She is watching these guys with hawkeyes. I think she was trying basically to say some nice things without totally trashing the HGs.

On the other hand, I don't think she's been watching Ollie that closely because he's been up April's buttocks most the time. Now he throws those puppy dog eyes on her and she thinks he's a gentle soul. Watch out Renny, he's holding a knife behind his back. I guess she doesn't remember when he led the charge to get Brian out of the house. :fish:

yes, so true, that is why I said she was lookin at some things thru rose colored glasses, that would be Ollie, just wiait till April goes, I bet she will see a different Ollie, I hope we see somthing out of him anyway, but a day late and 500,0000 dollars short I'd say,lololol

Renny is definitely on my fav list, to be sure . . . don't underestimate this ol' gal! People react to other peoples' personalities differently . . . Renny is doin' just fine for herself so far.

Not to say, she "appeared" to be going off the deep end by asking her supporters to go up as a pawn; but what better way to get a little insight to the way they are thinkin'?

:sly:

wow just read back renny bio

i didnt know renny already dropping hints for her fans to vote her as america fav so she gets 25k

lol

hey more power to her, looks like they are gonna kick her to the curb (I hope not before Jerry) but I think Renny sure has played a better game then Ollie, as I said before all Ollie has done in the house is get laid, hello!!!!! He sure has not been palyin the game, cannot wait till dbl eviction

Keesha you have been my best friend in the big brother house. I know what's coming. However you have been my rock in here and I have trusted you. I am not here to make friends, yet along the way I think you are a treasure. Some people in this house are taking advantage of your good nature, but you are extremely smart. I will never forget you lady!

Is she serious, Keesha talked to Renny when she was having problems with Libra and April off and on so she needed someone to talk to. Renny was alone in the house at the time so she talked to her. Maybe at times Keehsa thought she was Rennys friend but Keesha is not trust worthy, she's not extremely smart, and I don't see the good nature that's being taken advantage of that Renny mentions.

She ditched Renny when Memphis moved into the room knowing Renny slept up in HOH all week with Keesha. When Renny watches the tapes she will see the real Keesha the liar, two face back stabbing jealous bitch that would turn on Renny in a second to stick with the boys.

dan hoh pics maybe the one with least percentage of hg compared to total left

i dont see michelle or ollie taking pics

jmho

honestly what is point of these stupid hoh pics each week

i can get hoh blog but pics just seem like overkill

ollie refuse to take pics

michelle trying to take pics for votes imho

But she doesn't look happy about it. She had an attitude with Renny and Skreesha in the bathroom before too when they were telling her she had a nice skirt. I guess she rethought her position on mood and decided to come around a bit.

These hg never understand that someone has to leave each week and she's as good as anyone else in the house.

PS She might be mad because Skreesha got the red St. Marys shirt. What a bunch of jealous females this season.

Archived