HoH - Blog

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I can think is that they don't consider him a real HOH because he was part of the twist and voted in and did not win.

just a thought....

CBS web updates have always been slow when it comes to extras.

Could have been phased out, but I'd be willing to bet it's lack of appearance to slow web up keep.

Finally! CBS put the Blogs and pictures up!

Head of Household #1: Jerry

Hi, this is Jerry and I want to give you a brief review of my first week in the Big Brother house. I have been fortunate to be experiencing a once in a lifetime adventure. The Houseguests that were chosen to be in the house with me shall be in my thoughts long after this is over. The angels are some of the warmest and most loving ladies I have ever had to be around. The guys seem to be searching a little more for an identity but are again sincere in trying to be good Samaritans. I know that they are sincere in their thoughts of me and know that I represent the military and senior citizens in the best of lights. Those of you that visit this blog should also know that being an American is the greatest gift of all. Living free is a blessing to us all and I hope you all join me and honor our troops that give us this chance. I am proud to be here with these warm and loving people and hope America enjoys the show.

God bless.

Click picture for Jerry's HoH pictures

IMG_0004.JPG

Head of Household #2: Jessie [You'll need a big cup of coffee... - Jem]

As HOH of BB 10 week 2, I am coming off of my from under the shadows feat. Going from a nominee to winning POV to now having luxury gift basket of protein bars and pre-made protein drinks. Having my own huge bed and a little bit of privacy, as well as heart warming pictures from home. When you see them outside the house you take them for what they are just a picture and only use up a few moments of your time being certain that you look good in the picture to clarify it as being a decent picture. Although now when that same exact picture is placed inside the house and into my room it holds a whole new meaning. The picture takes you back to that time, who took this exact picture, the emotions and occurrences that led to this picture being taken. Makes it worth so much more, think about the important people in your life so much more, smile a little brighter and think a little harder.

Respect, this is the one word that I revolve my actions, decisions, and persuasion abilities around. Any other descriptive word good or bad can be classified as respectful or disrespectful. Knowing this coming into the house within the first night disrespect roared its ugly head. I got into a quarrel with Renny, due to her feeling obligated to yell and scream making a scene at 3-4 in the morning. Which in my eyes was a total act of disrespect on her behalf. I stood up for myself an confronting her and then was a target for doing so, hence, my nomination during week one. So I went around asking others if put into the same position if they would do the same. To my surprise the response I got was out of left field. Meaning the answer I was getting was, "Its to early in the game. Its too early in the game to make decisions." So I was blown away. That people were saying its to early in the game from my situation I could be out the door within a few days so I'm thinking THE END IS NEAR! I then stopped even trying to campaign and knew what I had to do. Take matters into my own hands and not rely on anyone else to stick their neck out for me this early in the game. That I understood! Going into the first POV I knew what I had to do and I was bound and determined to persevere. Sure enough I WON! Then there was no stopping me we back-doored Brian out, and I won HOH.

So going back to HOH, there is a huge responsibility in having this power, you put up two others that will be gunning for you in the long run or just weeks to come. I stuck to the game plan and followed suit putting up both Dan and Steve. When knowing I wasn't putting up Renny for my own selfish reasons, I showed my maturity to her!?! Since she thinks that was on trial...next hurdle to jump is making sure neither Dan or Steve won the POV to take themselves off the block. With Michele's help in doing so she won the POV and I knew then that fate was set for another week. So now just focusing forward, I can't think too far forward or you miss the moves right in front of your face. Meaning the simplest, easiest, obvious moves can be missed if you look for checkmate, before you put your opponent in check.

Now for my break down of the house,

Iowa we holding it down strong being represented by Ollie and myself...holla acha boyzzz!!! Finding out the Ollie is from Iowa instant connection because were looking for things in common. First few hours were HUGE! Everyone is trying to get in where they fit in. That was my niche.

While April has the name of the month I was born, her and Ollie have seem to become a pair. She still drops mild compliments my way, as do I returning the favor; although no real game play discussions between us.

Dan has proven his loyalty as well as honor to Brian through thick and thin. Although most competitors just want him out due to his alliance with Brian, I respect his game play and would like him to stick around knowing I have his word to keep me around if and when he ever gets HOH.

Jerry also was looped into the Brian alliance but received a get out of jail free card from the house, and took us all up on the offer. He to has murmured to me, "Jessie If I ever get HOH I won't ever put you up". So knowing I haven't ever burnt him, I'd like to say I could believe that. Others think he is still gunning for Ollie, Memphis, and myself. We'll soon see.

Libra is a passionate, well-rounded person but she is trying too hard too soon as did Brian. She has been getting both Keesha and April to fight with each other to take attention off of herself. When there was no target on her back until those actions. Her thinking patterns don't surprise me because that's why I'm drawn towards ladies such as Libra. In the sense of her speaking her mind if there is a problem she will go to the source and call them out! But the side bets she has been pulling on the two girls, in conjunction with calling out her teammates on the last food competition, after she said she pretty much wouldn't...might just be her downfall.

Keesha and I haven't ever talked about game play, although she has given me heads up with things were about to go down. ACTIONS, she knew what was happening and she told me. Great play on Keesha's behalf. During the POV competition when she had the opportunity to win a slop pass and she didn't I was questioning her motives to why. I could only think back to our previous talks and the only logical explanation I could come up with is that she would take Steve off the Block. Soon after we sat down and she explained that she felt obligated to prove herself to the HOUSE, that she truly is on board with the plan. Point being I trust her, to a certain degree.

Angie.... Angie.... Angie... Why would you flat out campaign for a guy that was trying to take all three of your STRONGEST allies out of the game!?! Wait what!?! Alright well besides that how dumb are we for welcoming her back with open arms giving her the decision of being with us or against us. She thought giving us space and acting like we weren't in an alliance would be for the better when really she started to second guess what we already established because of her own actions of drifting away from Michele, Memphis and myself. Ehhhh, tough call but in our alliance we came to the agreement that we did need her to make it farther and I wanted it to be her decision to come back not force it upon her. You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink.

Memphis I have great respect for in all he has accomplished in life, I will say it time and time again, RESPECT we easily hit it off after I hear the vast things that he has done thus far in life and where he is trying to head now. On top of all that he knows what the Bodybuilder lifestyle is about and the Respect is mutual. So a huge plus that he knows and understands not only my will power, but my drive and determination.

Michele BAR NONE the' most BAD ASS PERSON in the house personality-wise! Awesome, awesome, AweSomE chick!!! Rhode Island she is holding it down up in herrrrre!!!! Everyone should be so proud of her, I hope that we can all come together in our alliance to make waves in this house to the end. The competitions I have won she is only footsteps behind me!!! The guys back in Rhode Island shouldn't of let this one go. Nothing but good things to say about her we fight to put up a skit in front of every one in the house and we make up behind the scenes! I

trust her 100% and glad she is in here with me to keep me sane.

All in all I miss my family greatly, Love you mom and dad.

Love ya bra! Tell Jess I said hey! Tell Kendra and Mike hi. Pray for you guys everyday before I eat you know.

Sheena, I miss you, hope your staying strong darling. I want you to trust me. We've been through a lot I can't stress enough how good of a person you are and how much I want to keep making you proud and happy.

Mr. Natural Iowa '08

Thank you everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click the picture for Jessie's HoH pictures.

IMG_0010.JPG

Big surprise, Jessie is a conceited jerk off even in his blogs. BTW who the hell says "bra"? Youre from Iowa you mildly retarded tool, last time I checked your state is lacking in its population of surfers and their lingo.

Jesse sure thinks he has if all figured out, boy is he in for a surprise,lol And he sure as hell showed his young age and total lack of maturity in this blog, what a tool. I could not believe either by the way, the things his parents said and acted about him and Renny on last nites show, if one of my sons had treated Renny the way Jesse did, I would not be on national TV talkin crap like that. I would have been at least saying "I sure did not raise him to be like that",lolol

Gag me. I did have a good chuckle when I read this sentence..."When knowing I wasn't putting up Renny for my own selfish reasons, I showed my maturity to her!?!". Hahaha...he is so full of it because if everyone hadn't told him to NOT put up Renny he 100% for sure would have put her on the block because he is an immature tool. Unbelievable...

OMG Jessie is a God. He is so MATURE and don't forget SMART because he plays chess.

That just me throw up in my mouth a little when I wrote that.

Does anyone else get the impression that he is trying to make himself sound "smart" to us? I agree - i dont at all understand what the heck that first sentence he wrote is about!! I just noticed all these strange words that he keeps using that just dont sound like normal english. he is such a hot head. :animated_rotfl:

i also thought it was odd that michelle is in both the hoh blog photos...

oh haha i love what jessie says about memphis

On top of all that he knows what the Bodybuilder lifestyle is about and the Respect is mutual. So a huge plus that he knows and understands not only my will power, but my drive and determination.
me, me, me, that's all jessie talks about! just like in his eviction speech to steven!

Head of Household #3: Keesha

Living in the Big Brother house is an experience I will never forget. I love being here with all of these new people and learning so much by each and every one of them. The guys in the house are great even Jessie who can be a little brat sometimes!!!!!! I have made a huge connection with some of the ladies in the house also. April is by far the most similar to myself and at first it was hard to deal with that but as time goes by we have become very close and I have learned a lot about myself by having this friendship with her. Renny is by far the closest to me in the house, I trust her more then anyone. Renny is such a hoot, this woman never has a dull moment. I would not want to lose the friendship that I have with her.

The hardest thing about being in this house is missing the people that you love. I miss my family, JJ and of course my little gizzy!!!! I would like to send a message to all the people that are dear to me and tell them that this experience has made me realize never to take things for granted and to always appreciate the people who really care about you. Thank you so much mom and dad for everything that you have done for me, if it was not for you I would not be where I am today!!!! I consider myself a very lucky person to have the family and friends that I do and want all of you to know that I love you very much and cant wait to see you again!!!!!

Click photo for HoH pictures

IMG_0021.JPG

Boy if CBS wants you to look at those pixs, they should have some better software. It takes way too long to refresh the screen for each picture. I looked at the first couple and all I got was the HGs sleeping. No thanks!

I have to say her blog was well thought out.

Except for the pictures of the guys sleeping Keesha put herself in every single picture.

Should have known she would never just take pictures of people but had to be in every one.

Jessie is a "bit of a brat"....those aren't the words Keesha was calling him last night! :censored:

what a difference a few days make.... :grin2:

Archived