The Two Corey's

CeCiMom

(2nd day in a row, I'm confessing :lol:)

I started watching this at the beginning of the season. However, in the 1st eppy the mention how the 1st season ended with Haim running off to Canada after the corey's big fight. Did they air the 1st season... cause I never heard of this series until a few weeks ago??

Anyhoo...

At the beginning of the season I thought Feldman was a total TOOL. I felt really bad for what both the boys had gone through during their adolescents. It seems to have impacted Haim's life differently than Feldman's.

Haim has/had some serious drug issues but, for Feldman to sit around with friends and make fun of him was infuriating to me.

I was really impressed with Haim (early on) I thought we were witnesses a guy that had hit the bottom and was truly trying to reform his live style, make amends and revive his career (ala... Robert Downey, Jr.) I saw such potential with the brooding actor, painter, artist digging deep for his "craft."

I wasn't impressed with Feldman... trying to get his "best friend" to sell out (imo) and make the Lost Boys 2 film. I felt that if Feldman truly cared about his friend he would have pushed for him to go off and do some parts in independent films and get his footing back. It was obvious to me that Feldman was using Haim for his own career, and f'ing Haim.

However...

Haim really f'd up the 1st day on set of Lost Boys 2. I hope he can pull it together but most of all I hope he sees through Feldman before it's too late or he'll get lost in B movie kingdom (with Feldman) for the rest of his career.

I thought this last eppy was totally fake on Feldman's part and the acting on the psychologists couch was pathetic. It saddened me that Haim fell for it hook, line, sinker.

I'm not really sure. I just put it on my season pass with TiVo and it just records and then when I'm up (bored with BBAD) I watch the stuff I haven't seen. I think it might be on A & E though, hmmm my best guess is wed. nights.

Saw a promo the other day FLYNWA. It's on Sunday night's on A & E.

Archived