Tori & Dean

CeCiMom

I'm almost embarrassed to even admit this but, I've become a HUGE fan of Tori Spelling's.

I didn't watch the 1st season of her and Dean, sort of as a boycott for the double infidelity situation. However, about a month ago, late in the night/morning I was bored and flipping through the channels and stopped on a repeat of the season 2 premiere.

I've been laughing my arse off every since, crying at times and :blush: now I'm a big fan of Tori's and I like Dean too. Who knew Tori was had such a great sense of humor and very witty. Although, the way their relationship was not the best (by far) way to start. It's obvious that they are genuinely in love with each other. They're supportive through it all and I for one think they are adorable.

Anyone else watching? Opinion?

I'm watching!

I used to hate her, too, but after the deal with her dad and the will I think she's become a grown up and is working it to make that money. Good for her.

I'm not sure how I feel about Dean. I guess I have issues when a man leaves a woman with a new baby and goes off makes more babies but such is life. I have no idea how good or bad his marriage was but I have 2 kids who haven't seen their dad for ages so I'm a bit biased.

I even have her book in my 'shopping list' on Amazon! Maybe I should just order it. I think it would be very interesting. We could definitely hang out in real life.

I watched a little of season 1 but I haven't missed an ep of season 2 yet. I love the show and I enjoy that Tori and Dean are such down to earth people. Yeah, it sucks that they both cheated on their spouses to be together, but sometimes people are just meant to be together. It probably would have been better if they'd waited until after their divorces first.

Tori is not at all stuck up like you would expect her to be. Probably because she's basically had to make her own way since her father left all of his money to her mother and left her and her brother less than a million each. But she takes it in stride and she's gaining a small bit of success on her own and she's not letting it get to her head. And Dean is such a sweet guy; the way he interacts with her, you can tell he loves her and would do just about anything for her. I'm looking forward to seeing this season out, up to her having the baby.

I even have her book in my 'shopping list' on Amazon! Maybe I should just order it. I think it would be very interesting. We could definitely hang out in real life.

If you get it, tell us how you like it! I was thinking about buying it myself, lol.

CeCi, i'm with you I couldn't watch at first because of how they got together. I remembered watching the movie they did together and thinking he's hot! Then when I heard they were dating I was like isn't he and she married? Same thing happened, was bored one night and an episode came on and DAMN those 2 are adorable together. She seems so damn normal and fun. Faith Hill was engaged when she met Tim ( can't stand either of them) but they've made it. Sometimes fate hurts others, but it is fate right? Show is a blast, although I wanted to choke him for flirting with the diving instructor who I thought was faaaar from hot.

I thought it was hilarious that Tori's "radar" was spot ON!!! There's no doubt that the female scuba instructor was after Dean. :glare: Somehow a wife always knows. Dean redeemed himself by dropping that group and finding a new way to enjoy his new hobby, imo.

Archived