Thursday, July 17th

Crys2101

campaigning

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jessie and HOllie the morons are talking about Angie's Korean large jaw....hey guys open your eyes and take a look at Michelle's jaw some day.

Dan is being very quiet and just watching the house on the screen.

HOllie has said "I didn't know that" to about 3 things Jessie said. I was right ^^^^he is a moron.

A fish died. Jessie killed a fish. He's guilty and should get a penalty vote for that.

They're planning a funeral for the fish...what a really lame bunch of bumbleheads.

Leave it to them, they are now blaming BB for not providing enough fish food.

They didn't feed it, they killed the fish.

hi everyone! jessie started that crap last nite on live tv about renny givein respect when he has not shown even a little bit of repect for her !!!!! she is old enough to be his mama !!! what kind of sh*t was he talking! i cant stand the little shunken head !!!!! i hope his mama is ashmed of him . he looks like that guy with the shunken head on the bettlejuice movie and michelle is a bit*h and april i cant stand her either(little miss big boobs) and libra WHAT IS THAT

:lol: You know i kinda like Renny shes a little older than me but these young kids think they are all that and a friggin bag of chips but they aint!!!!!! she been on the block the whole time and we havent got to see her really play the game yet . THESE PEOPLE.....THIS GAME .......I dont really know who i like but i know who i dont like!!!! jessis michelle april libra !!!! As sheila would say DER DEE DERRRRRRRRR

Archived