Thursday, July 17th

Crys2101

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what are ya loling about serial? just wasn't sure

I mean I have no problem with a guy of any age admiring the female body...Jessie was very cute...she was no Dani, or Janey but oh well...

Regardless...I think most guys should keep the comments to themselves regardless of age unless that gal asks you...then you don't have to be lewd about it

believe it or not I have a shred of non=perverse decency in me...and it voted Natalie :-p

Striptease!!!!

-Kyo

they're talking about Hurricane Katrina and how the people there CHOSE to die and they wanted to because they didn't leave... they don't know and they shouldn't act like they do.

Are you serious?? I wanna don't hate Renny, but that's really messed up. You'd think that since they've from the area, they'd understand that many people didn't have the means to leave.

I was just laughing that he couldn't remember her name? Was it Jessie or Jerry that said that? if it was jerry thats sad cause he said he was a die hard fan since the beginning....but he is old som he probably wouldnt remember...

Thanks, Elisabeth. I think most of those people were old, poor, minority who could not afford to fly out of N.O. And the rescue effort by the Bush Admin. was pathetic. It was a disgrace!

According to video from last night. Jessie and Memphis chatted in the BR and Jessie decided he would be putting up Renny and Dan with the intention of back-dooring Steven.

Watched another video. ;) Okay, seems my speculation was correct (see post #5 this thread) Memphis, Angie, Jessie and Michelle have a secret alliance within the "house" alliance (not including Steven, Dan, Renny)

Elizabeth, there are a few that have a problem with Jerry because of his age and the fact that he squeezed Aprils boobs after she stuck them up in his face, if he acts like he thinks someone is built, or that maybe he called the girls Jerry's Angels. Just because he is 75 does not mean life ends for the guy or that he cannot appericate a womans beauty, and because he has grandchildren?? he cannot be normal, man and women do have sex way up into their 80's ya know, I think some of his game play has not been all that, but hey, he was no Brian.(meaning he only made 1 alliance,lol)

I say give ol Jerr a break he is harmless and not a "Dirty Old Man"

Yeah CeCi, see that, the dumb clucks would be smarter if they aligned with Steven, Dan and Renny that would give them the numbers ... 7-5 And should bring in ole Jerry! Get Libra, April & Ollie now why the gettin is good!!!!!!

<sigh> but anomosity and jealousy and stubborness will prevail in muttinhead's (Jessie's) thinking

oooohh I like that name Mutton hean,lol That sounds like a good play, but you are right there are sooo many strong egos, jealosies, etc it seems for any of these people to like get somthing solid happening.

YAY! I was right! I knew those four had an alliance!!! :) Makes me so happy that ANgie has aligned herself with them... Michelle can be the blunt one Jessie the comp winner and Memphis will be the sneaky sneak! YES!!!! :)

I like Angie, Memphis is questionable still for me, and I hate Michelle, she is a piece of work and will sooo bring the rest of that so called alliance d-o-w-n. She is an instigator, and she is nuts, and you would never be able to trust her at all, and she will stab you in a heart beat, can anyone tell I hate the Beotch

Angie does need to start playin the game, no doubt, not sure if it is not a tad too late, we will see, I liked her from the git, but she is pretty thin skinned, do not know if she can hang with these ruthless people.

So glad Angie is in an alliance. I think she is doing well just being nice and not putting herself out there in any way as a target. She is only a target with the bi+ches because they are jealous of her.

i am very upset that house is divided this early

it is even worst then bb6

bb6 took awhile to get divided

divided house makes game linear

hard to make deals etc.....

predictable noms

Has that group actually commited yet ...I thought it was just talk by Memphis and Michelle to Jessie that they should do it. Does Angie even know about it and/or agree to it yet?

Archived