New Season... Faves And Hates

Wow, I can already tell this is going to be a great season! The last two were dull to me, so I am very excited and happy now. The reason is because after only two episodes I am already knee deep in the drama and loving every second of it. I have not posted in awhile, so hopefully I will see some of my old favorite posters!

I am a huge fan of the underdogs, so it's no surprise that my favorites are Angie, Steven, Dan, and Brian (who I am assuming will be gone in an hour) I liked Angie from the second I saw her pre-game interview with Diane. She has a mentally disabled brother, so I empathize with her, as my sister is the same way. She just seems like a really mature girl who can cut loose and have a good time without being an idiot. And she's not hard on the eyes either!

I like Steven because after the flamers I had to watch the last two seasons, it's a big relief to see a normal gay guy who is also not hard on the eyes. I watched his pre-game interview and read about the death of his partner, whose family didn't know they were a couple and it broke my heart. After watching the show and the live feeds, I really like him because he is an underdog who didn't abandon his alliance like Ollie the Fake Christian did. Loyalty is what I look for in rooting for a player. It's why I loved Janelle so much.

Dan surprised me because I did not like him at all when I saw his pre-game interview. Being that he is a Catholic school teacher and hardcore Republican, I instantly thought he was going to be a racist, homophobic bigot. He may very well be, but he hasn't shown it in the house and he has been respectful to everyone. The fact that he sought an alliance with Steven even though he knew Steven was gay is really cool.

Poor Brian. He is good looking and nice, but he made the Kale mistake of playing too hard, too fast. What's ironic is that his mistake is the same one the major alliance is making this year. I look at Libra, Michelle, and Ollie (the three I dislike the most) and laugh because they think they're so smart and they're clearly not!

Ollie is one of my early exit predictions. He's made three huge mistakes in this game so far and it's only been a week. The first one was forming an alliance in the first week. The second one was abandoning the alliance when it was exposed. He may have thought it was smart because it keeps him around longer, but to everyone else in the house they are going to remember that he was in an alliance and he betrayed them, proving he is a liar and has no loyalty. I am sure the bigger alliance will use him for his votes, but they are not going to forget his past actions and he'll be one of the first from the group to go. His third mistake... April. Like Nick from BB8 and Jen from BB9, he will be a target because he is one half of a showmance. People are going to remember that he and April are going to protect each other. He can try and convince them she doesn't have his vote or protection, but people will already view him as a liar. I believe Ollie may very well be the worst player in this season. Oh, and he's a fake Christian, so I really dislike him. Showing him getting his key in a church was just funny, considering he is always talking about sex and within a week of being on national television, he is making out with a girl he barely knows and telling her he'd like to give her another hole if there weren't cameras on him. Allison Grodner described him as a guy who just lost his virginity and was now wanting more sex. He, himself, said he didn't want a relationship, just sex. Great christian!

Libra is the next one on my predictions of going home fast. I will give her credit in that she is a good liar and she is playing the game. Bad thing is, people in her own alliance are already noticing she is overbearing, a liar, a drama starter, and too agressive. Jerry, Jesse, Memphis, and Keesha have already discussed these things, so she's not going unnoticed. That will cost her. But when she betrayed Steven on a non-game level by outing him not even a few minutes after promising him she wouldn't tell anyone he was gay, she exposed herself as a liar on the outside world. Her arrogance on thinking of how clever she is will hurt her chances of staying longer.

Michelle, in my opinion, will probably last longer than Ollie and Libra, but her mouth will definitely get on people's nerves. Like Libra, she has been discussed negatively by people in her alliance. Her mistake is like Ollie's... she made an alliance too soon and it's showing in that she is trying to change the pecking order of evictions. She wants Steven out sooner because he made the cooter comment, but what she doesn't know is that Memphis and Keesha don't want Steven to go fourth, much less second or third. She doesn't observe what is going on around her because she is so loud and opinionated that she is more interested in only herself and who she doesn't like. This will grate on peoples' nerves and will do her in if she doesn't learn to shut up, listen, and observe.

I like Keesha because even though she is in the sheep alliance she seems to be having her own thoughts and ideas. She doesn't like Libra and Michelle telling her she can't talk to someone and she certainly doesn't like them treating her like an idiot. I hope she ends up being like Janelle and taking the house by storm. Her fight with April was the result of a mistake that entire alliance made, which was making one too soon. They don't know each other that well yet and now that they're seeing the bad sides of one another they are fighting. April is two-faced and she got caught talking smack, just like Libra got caught lying.

Sorry for the long post, but I am so into this season that I wanted to let out some thoughts and opinions I am having. If I offended anyone by picking on their favorites, I do apologize. I know some of you will not like my favorites and it's totally cool. That is what makes this game so fun, having people with different opinions discuss the game and contestants.

fav good gameplay

well I dont really mind renny. I think she can be a bit campy and over the top, but she's not vindictive like some of the others. And Jerry is okay, I think he is kind of overthinking because of all those years of watching as a fan. I feel bad that he was basically threatened by the others into putting up Brian, but he should have stood his ground because what's to stop them from threatening him again? And I hate that he is buddying up with Jesse, who is trying so desperately to be funny when he really isn't (to me)! His jokes land like bricks.

you will find that UPV is a man of few words,lol short , sweet and to the point, love ya UPV

PS...... even tho he has over 10,000 of em,lol

renny will float for awhile a lock to make jury

jery idk he may go awhile also if he keeps his mouth shut

PS...... even tho he has over 10,000 of em,lol

dont hate post count hate the game :wub:

1. Angie

2. Dan

3. Memphis

4. Keesha

5. Steven

6. Jerry

7. Jessie

8. Renny

9. HOllie

10. April

11. Michelle

12. Libra

1. Angie

2. Dan

3. Steven

4. Memphis

5. Keesha

6. Renny

7. Jerry

8. Jessie

9. HOllie

10. April

11. Michelle

12. Libra

Subject to change without notice.

At this point I think Renny has more game than Jerry, after he was so easily bullied. I do like Angie best but I'm worried that she is too timid to pull any big power plays.

1. Angie

2. Dan

3. Keesha

4. Steven

5. Memphis

6. Renny

7. Jerry

8. Jessie

9. HOllie

10. April

11. Michelle

12. Libra

also a disclaimer that I may change my mind at any moment.

oh UPV, I do not hate your post count, I love it but am sayin that when you post it is always short and to the point,lol

I am not impressed with many of them at this point so not sure where anyone stands, I am just watchin till somthing gets me interested more,lol

Archived