Michael's numbers

Guest DraftKing

Guest DraftKing

Michael told Howie to try and figure out a connection between "his numbers": 297, 302, 311

They've also been thinking about the MTA 3-17 sign and how it might relate.

Also, 317 = March 17 = St. Patrick's Day. Howie figured that one out earlier. I wondered how long it would take for someone to realize that! It's easy for me to remember because of my birthday. :wink:

LOL Diet I knew I liked you for some reason... J/K... I like you because you are intelligent and nice... Birthday is 6/17 and I am part Irish...

Me too... I have my audio recording going so if he does we will know... Hehe I would love to be able to do video too...

Guest DraftKing

This topic has come up quite often in the various BB feed chats...

There's a sign by the subway double doors in the big bedroom that says "MTA 3-17". It's made to look like a train sign. But, like everything in the house, it's likely there as more than just decoration.

Remember the talk before the game that there would be past houseguests competing this year? That topic was dropped when it became clear that 14 brand new people were going in. But one very popular theory is that MTA 3-17 stands for More To Arrive (3+14=17). That theory includes the possibility that the three "to arrive" are actually three former houseguests who have been in sequester up to this point. One person on the BB6 live feed chat was very adament that Chiara (Kiki) from BB3 was going to be one of the three to enter. However, I've heard nothing else that confirms that as anything more than someone with an imagination.

If you've seen the BB6 house walk-through video, you'll recall that the subway bedroom has three beds in it.

This is all speculation, but I found it to be rather interesting.

Guest gosarah

OH yeah, there's nothing I'd like more than to see him or Janelle or even Kaysar figure it out, but the way their luck has gone, Eric or Ivette will come in, try one combination and bingo, it will open right up!

I just KNEW Michael or Janelle would have won POV, since it seemed like everyone said they did so good the day before, but then of course, who actually wins....James, on Eric's team!! Unbelievable...Just like the HOH comp when I was screaming at the top of my lungs for Janelle to win and at the very last question, who wins....yeah, bummer!!!!!

If any of you were watching, when Mike was trying to open the safe I don't think that he would have opened it even if he had the correct combo. He went to the first number, then directly to the second number and directly to the third.

I thought you had to go to the first number, all the way around once then to the second number and finally directly to the last number. Does that make sense cuz it is hard to explain?

Are they trying too hard on the numbers? It can't be too difficult as they don't know how smart the HGs are actually going to be. Also, I wonder how many clues were overlooked because Rachel did not involve anyone else in the beginning, such as the books and the hanging gold key and who knows what else.

Don't forget that not too long after the gold room was discovered, BB removed the large gold key and has been randomly leaving quarters. What uses quarters? The machine in the hallway/kitchen. Something in there contains a clue.

MTA here in Los Angles is the Metropolitan Transit Authority..and the newest part to it is "the Gold Line" that goes to Pasadena. That's all I get out of it.

i liked the one who said 317 for St. Pattie's day, think end of rainbow,

what do you find,,,,,,,,pot of gold (hmmm gold room) maybe a

golden veto in one safe to be used by winner when ever. Maybe

some actual gold in another safe........and in 3rd safe how about

a gold vehicle to go with all the other gold.......... :wink:

Guest DraftKing
earlier michael, janele, & Howie came up with MTA=ATM

I like that theory, too. A little less likely, perhaps, but who knows... It is the summer of secrets, after all.

anyone have a pic of this i don't think i can recall what the sign looks like

isn't there 3 safes? maybe each safe holds a person to be brought into the house in it or like people were saying a safe card that lets 3 people come back into the game after being evicted equaling 17 people competeing 3 competing 2x ..... if this is true and mike has indeed opened it then him janelle and kaysar probablly got them

just my 2 cents