Tuesday, July 15th

Marty

well I hate to say this but the way she has been binging maybe her digestive system has not caught up, and what shes been eating too, it has not been stuff that would helo things move along.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why is Keesha getting cleaned up?

There were lots of crumbs and a half eaten sandwich in it, I think the mods are trying to preventing roaches.

I thought some were on slop?

slop ended Sunday night at midnight.

you've really got to stay on top of these things Ginger :lol:

re slop...they started with it sometime last week...probably tuesday or wednesday ...so they were on for 4 or 5 days. Not as bad as during regular weeks...when they are on from thursday til wednesday evening.

I have to smile Gingersnaps because I have never seen you so far behind, which is not a bad thing, but very frustrating for you,lol

you've really got to stay on top of these things Ginger

No I don't....not while I have you around. ;) lol

I have to smile Gingersnaps because I have never seen you so far behind, which is not a bad thing, but very frustrating for you,lol

I missed most of the first show and only away for a couple of nights and I feel like I am watching a different show than everybody else.

The problem...I have the feeds which I am watching when I am home only. I use to read the feeds and get my updates from posters..something I am not doing now. I may have to ditch these feeds...ha ha ha!

Loved the Sock Show......I vote to evict the Drama and keep the Socks!!!!

At first I thought you said The SHOCK Show :animated_shocking: and I thought was Shock-a-lot here??? lololol then I saw it said sock. :animated_rotfl:

So they will be having a food comp soon then

yes...usually thursday...I think...or friday. I think they have the food comp on the same day as nomination ceremony...then pov comp on saturday...pov ceremony on sunday.

anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

OMG, in some ways you are right, no body could get crazier on a guest then ol shock, but only in small doses for me, the man drove me bats

No I don't....not while I have you around

oh oh...responsibility... :running:

Ollie says to April "I know you well enough." Are these hgs delusional with this stuff and I love you stuff.

They know eachother all of one week. Bumbleheads!!!!!

oh oh...responsibility...

Nah, not really. Well, not until I have you sign a sign in sheet with hourly updates. Ha Ha Ha!

I'm kidding with you...I promise I won't ask more than one question per day!!!!

Jerry feels obligated to explain to the guys why he doesn't want to work out right now.

Jerry just say NO!

Archived